6 {your voice}

This all sounds so average and typical but don't worry the memories get uber quirky bc that's just how I roll
-----
I highly doubt there is anything more perfect than the way you sound, Calum.

You've just got this...voice that, I don't know, it's comforting and arousing and lovely and rich. I adore it.

There's one specific memory of your voice that I have, that's kind of not really about your voice at all, but it's a good memory, okay?

I open my eyes to see sunlight streaking your walls with white light. I feel a heavy weight around my hips, and transfix my gaze downwards.

I find your strong arms wrapped around my waist, and my head is against your chest, as I can feel your beating heart.

Nothing has ever made me feel more content than this moment. I could wake up to this more often, in fact.

"Morning, m' love," You say, voice all rough sounding and hot as fuck.

I turn my body to face you, and kiss you softly.

"This is the best morning I've ever experienced, honestly," I whisper as we pull apart, lips millimeters away from each other.

You smile brightly. "It only gets better from here. I'm thinking...lazy morning blowjobs and then pancakes, hmm?"

"Ooh, yes please. But I bought Froot Loops the other day, since they're your favorite, and I figure you may want them more than pancakes."

"That sounds delicious. OH! We could have waffles, oh my god," You say excitedly.

"With whipped cream."

"And strawberries."

I groan and roll my eyes. "Not the strawberry thing!" (More on this later...)

"Shut up and blow me, Hemmings."

I miss waking up to you. Mornings are just kind of a disappointment now.

I wake up, stare sadly at your side of the bed, and force myself to eat breakfast. By breakfast I mean a bagel, or blueberry muffin. Something that won't remind me of you.

And I always have to avoid the cereal aisle at the grocery store, because my eyes always fly straight to the Froot Loops.
-----
Being alone is so fun !! Best feeling in the world !