65 {your side of the closet}

am I caught up yet (answer: yes)
-----
I'm diving right in, because I don't know how to set this one up.

I'd make a coming out of the closet joke, but I'm no comedian.

It's been three weeks since you left.

So far, I've been putting all my focus onto my work. Grading tests extra carefully, working on next year's lesson plans, the works.

And God, is it boring.

I miss you so much. So I decided to dive into your side of our closet today.

Although we share all of each other's clothes, we still have a massive closet that we share.

I turn on the light, and am met with only a few spare clothing items hanging on your side.

It upsets me, but I pull your dark blue hoodie off a hanger anyways.

I sniff it, and I can smell some of your shampoo, blending in with our detergent.

But it's not enough.

"Where are you Cal? What are you thinking? Do you miss me, baby? Do you miss my scent? Miss my kisses? Miss me like I miss you?"

There's no response. I could call and ask, but according to twitter, you're performing your heart out.

So I sit in the closet, cry my heart out, before shutting the light off and leaving.

I always did hate the closet. All the closets, ever.

I still haven't lost my hatred of closets.

Your side just looks so empty now. It's depressing.

It's almost as empty as I am inside.
-----
my closet is really small sigh