54 {your love of stars}

I need to start writing ao3 one shots again man BUT 1989 IS THE PRIORITY
-----
Although a tad cliche, you've always told me I'm your galaxy.

Your stars, planets, the entirety of your world.

Even if you're a huge star, I hope you'll never lose sight of those ones we stared at in the past.

"Lie down already," I beg, already curled up on my blue blanket.

"Shut up Luke, I'm trying to set my blanket down!"

"Do you ever wonder what it'd be like to be an astronaut?" I ponder aloud, as you finally lie next to me.

"Eh, no. Too many accidents happen in space, that shit's scary."

"Right. I don't want to blow up."

"Yeah, I don't want you to either. But hey, we're only in high school. We've got all the time in the world to decide."

"Okay, I'm a worrier. The future is scary, Calum. It's so...unpredictable. You can't be sure about anything."

You grab my hand, sitting up straight. "Hey, Lukey, look at me."

I fixate my gaze onto your pretty eyes, stars glittering behind you.

"You can always be certain about me and you, okay? I can't explain it, but I just have this feeling that I'll be staying be your side for quite a while."

"Good. I want my favorite cuddler to always be there for me."

You grin down at me, before laying down again, wrapping your arms around me.

"I'll always be there for you, you know that," You say, before kissing my hair.

"Always," You whisper.

Even then, you knew we'd last.

I hope you still have that same faith.

I know I hope a lot of things, but I have so much hope for you, Calum. Us, too.

And I just pray, not literally, not religious enough, that you feel the same.
-----
Luke doesn't pray bc he's too busy praying to his god, Calum, ya feel

BAD BLOOD SLAYS I WISH IT CAME OUT WHEN I WAS WRITING IT FUCK