129 {I found myself a cheerleader}

HI FRIENDS I haven't updated anything for a while lmao sorry BUT I HAVE EXCITING NEWS

I'M GOING TO NEW YORK TO SING AT CARNEGIE HALL THIS SUMMER I'M SO EXCITED WFAWYWRWF THE CHANCE OF MEETING MAYA IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH (not low get it get it like the band ok-)

k that's it enjoy ;-)
-----
Sometimes we test out really kinky things.

And as you know, there is the running joke about my cheerleader uniform which is still hung up in my closet for...reasons.

Reasons like that time in high school. But you probably remember every single detail because well...

"GO BABE, GO GO GO!" I cheer, frantically waving my arms as we watch you run across the field.

"These cheerleaders got nothin' on Luke here, look at him go," Michael snorts.

I stick my tongue out at him. "Shut up! I'm just very proud and anxious for him."

"All you need is the outfit and some pom poms," Ashton retorts.

"Stop," I pout. "You guys are so mean!"

The duo look at each other for a moment, mischievous looks on their faces. I roll my eyes, and turn back to the game.

When I look back, both Michael and Ashton are gone. I get worried for a moment, but honestly, it's quieter with them gone. Except for my yelling, of course.

I return my focus to the game, and shout at the top of my lungs when you kick the winning goal into the net.

Then, Michael and Ashton are back.

"We found something for you, and we think Calum would like it very much," Michael smirks.

"Oh no, I am NOT wearing that," I protest.

"Okay, but consider this: you'll look really hot in it, Calum will think you look hot, you love skirts, and having locker room sex with Calum while you're in this is fucking hot," Ashton says.

"No way!"

"I got this," Michael says, stepping in front of Ash. "Luke, imagine yourself in this short, tight skirt with nothing underneath. You walk into the locker room, and Calum is the only person in there. His jaw drops when he sees you in this outfit. After a steamy makeout session, you're so hard the skirt is lifting up, and there's a wet spot on it from the precum. You're trying to pull it down, but then Calum's hand is sliding up your thighs towards your throbbin-"

"Okay!" I exclaim, flustered and red in the face. "I'll put on the stupid cheerleading outfit."

Ashton and Michael grin, before shoving me off to the bathroom for a quick change.

//it's smut time hoes//

"C-Cal, are you in here?"

"Yeah 'm right here babe! Give me one sec!"

"Uh, is it just you?" I ask timidly, fiddling with the end of the skirt.

"Yep, just me. Why-" I walk out and you stop dead in your tracks. "Oh," You breathe.