49 {your tongue}

smut smut smut
ALSO 7K READS HOLY HELL THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE SEEING THESE AWFULLY CONSTRUCTED WORDS
-----
OKAY, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING.

"LUKE WHY" OR "HORNY MUCH???"

DO YOU THINK I'D CHEAT ON YOU? NO. SO I AIN'T GETTIN NONE SMH CUT ME SOME SLACK.

"Jesus, just kiss me," I mumble, as you lay me down on crisp white sheets.

You press a kiss to my lips, biting my bottom one, before letting your tongue enter my mouth.

God, that tongue, always know exactly which crevice to slid into.

You pull down my jeans, licking into my mouth, making me mewl.

"You're horny today, hmm?" You tease, cupping me through thin boxers.

"Yes, I'm in heat," I say, rolling my eyes, yet bucking my hips towards your hand. "More p-pressure."

You palm harder, and I gasp, throwing my head back in relief.

Suddenly my underwear is being ripped off my thick, pale thighs, and I'm bare. You smirk up at me, looking through your thick lashes.

"No bucking, Lukey," You warn, and I nearly whine.

"Y-yes, Daddy."

You take my tip into your mouth, using your expert tongue to toy at the slit teasingly.

My hand flies to my mouth in pleasure, letting out breathy whimpers.

You take more of my hard cock into your mouth, hollowing your cheeks slightly, making your mouth tight and warm.

Then you surprise me by bobbing all the way down, swallowing all of it with ease, and going up and down.

I am unable to stop thrashing, and grab your hair in my fist tightly. You sigh around my throbbing hard cock, and I whimper brokenly.

"You turn me on so much when you whimper like that, fuck," You groan, and I feel myself twitch against your wet, plump lips.

You take a tan hand, and massage my tight balls whilst taking me into your mouth again, your own saliva meeting your hand.

Your teeth lightly graze my tip, and that's all it takes for me to lose it. I release all over your face, panting, dazed.

You lick some of the white off your lips. "Damn, that was hot."

I blush, cleaning myself off.

"Lukey, let's just take a shower," You say, and I nod.

"Besides, you still have unfinished business," You whisper, pressing your hard on into me.

I shiver, and dash off to the bathroom, eager to please you.

Okay, so it wasn't about your tongue.

But you can do such wonders with that pink muscle, god. It feels so fucking good against me, whether in my mouth, on my cock, licking the sides of my body, whatever.

I can say it a thousand times, but it won't change the fact that I miss you. And not just for your tongue, either.
-----
I need to update or I'll be bACKED UP