24 {your moans}

SMUT. YOU ARE WELCOME.
-----
I'm not even going to lead into this one, Cal. Enjoy, I guess?

Actually, knowing you, you'll enjoy this. You'll probably be smirking the entire time.

"You again?" Mali asks, the infamous Hood smirk on her face as she greets me.

"Yep. Cal home?"

"Yeah, he's upstairs. Have fun, or whatever."

I make my way to your bedroom, and am about to knock on the door when I hear it. By it, I mean you, and all that moaning.

"O-oh! Oh my god," I hear from outside the door. I instantly blush, unsure of what to do.

And okay, I'm getting a boner. Fuck.

I decide to stand and listen, tHE SOLE REASON BEING SO THAT I KNOW WHEN I CAN ENTER OR NOT. THAT'S WHY, OKAY. NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

Then, I sneak into the bathroom next to your room, upon remembering that the walls are conveniently thin around here.

And I hear every groan, gasp, and broken breath.

I unbutton my skinny jeans and slide them down my thighs, along with my boxers. I wrap a hand around my hard length and pump slowly.

You sound so hot, swearing as you near climax, god. I pump faster, before using some of the lotion next to the sink to speed up the process even more.

You let out a loud 'fuck' as you come, and I can just imagine you, all sweaty hair and veins popping in your tanned arms. Your plump, red lips bitten and parted, eyes rolling into the back of your head as white cum covers your lower stomach.

The thought has me working my hand even faster, flicking my wrist as quickly as possible.

I'm in such a state of bliss, almost reaching ecstasy, that I don't even notice you knocking on the locked door.

"Luke, let me in!" You shout. You probably need to clean off your hands, covered in yourself from getting off. I brush my fingertips against my tip, and bite back a groan.

"J-just a minute."

"Please, I have to go. Bad."

"Aren't there-shit-any other bathrooms in this house?"

"Yeah, but they're all downstairs!" You couldn't risk getting caught with cum all over you, that's just embarrassing.

But right now, I may fall to that exact fate.

I imagine squatting down in front of your open legs, taking all of your thick cock as you moan and squirm to keep from bucking your hips up. I imagine myself looking up innocently at you through my thick lashes, and it's so dirty and I love it.

I shove my fist in my mouth to keep from screaming out as I finally come, the white substance landing on my chest.

I use a tissue and clean myself, before pulling up my boxers and pants.

I'm still panting for breath as I open the door. "It's all yours," I say.

You must have put two and two together when you saw my flushed cheeks and heaving chest, since this is what you said next: "Thanks," You winked.

I apologize for being so dirty, but hey, we all need some entertainment sometimes. Might as well include the sexy with the sweet, right?

But yeah, if you can't tell, I'm feeling pretty horny. You're not here to take care of it, so I've gotta do it myself.

And let me tell you, fingers just aren't the same as your dick.
-----
Don't worry guys there's some more smut chapters in this book so

((you may even get to see dirty cheerleader!Luke, and I'm not even sorry))