80 {our restaurant}

Depression hypnosis videos are actually really helpful when you can't get sleep like me
-----
Ashton recommended this restaurant to us.

He said the food was great, and you wanted to take me out on a second date.

And it CHANGED OUR LIVES FOREVER.

"Hi, welcome to the Brunch Buffet. Table for two, yes?" A blonde woman greets us.

"Yes."

"Right this way," She says, leading us to a table in the corner.

We sit, and she gives us both a cup and a straw. "The buffet stations are over there, all labelled, and you can get a drink over there, unless you would like a hot drink. If I can anything for you, let me know!"

"Thank you," We say, before heading over to get a drink.

"Brunch is probably the greatest invention of all time," You say, putting chocolate milk (PARTY) into your glass.

"Am I going out with Marshall from How I Met Your Mother?" I giggle, putting regular milk into my cup.

"That makes you Lily then," You grin, heading back to our table.

"Ashton can be our Ted," I suggest, setting down my drink before picking up my plate. We head over to the first buffet station.

"I'd love to continue this conversation, but look at that beautiful french toast!"

"It does look really good."

"You look really good," You say unknowingly.

"Cal?"

"Wha...I said that out loud? Fuck!"

We hear an older lady gasp and clear her throat loudly. We begin laughing.

"Someone's obviously not had a good one of THOSE in a long time," You whisper, and I can't control my laughter. She glares at us from afar.

We put french toast on our plates, lather them in syrup, and hurry back to our table before that lady attacks.

"Oh my god, we're cruel people," I gasp, trying to catch my breath.

"No, we're COOL people. That lady's just a bitch."

"Sure, whatever you say, Mr. Cool."

"Fine by me, Mr. Cute."

"Are you flirting with me, Calum Hood?"

You simply wink, and I blush a little.

Seriously. Best french toast in the world.

We never saw that lady again, thank god. But from then on it became our number one breakfast spot, regardless.

We go there every Sunday morning, just because there's a discount on it, and you want to take advantage of it.

But since you're gone for a year, I don't go. Breakfast by yourself is lonesome.

You see those elderly people alone in IHOP and you think, 'I'll never be one of those people'.

If I went to brunch alone, I'd be that old person in the corner with no one to talk to.

I'm not going to skip forward a few years now.
-----
AND I SAID WHAT ABOUT BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S