73 {caffeine droughts}

I remember writing this "idea" down bc I hadn't drinking a Dr. Pepper all day. I feel that this captures the spontaneous essence of this story.
-----
You've got the cutest face ever.

So it's no wonder that you have the most adorable facial expressions ever.

You enter the kitchen, groaning.

"Calum? You need to sit? You look like a zombie."

"Haven't. Had. Caffeine. Only. One. Water." You manage to say.

I make you sit in a chair at the table, and pull out an emergency Sprite, your caffeine remedy.

I place the can in front of you, and your hands are wrapped around it faster than...I can't think of any comparisons.

You take a huge gulp, and you literally moan aloud. Your eyes roll into the back of your head, and your plump lips are red from the liquid.

You start to grin, and your dazzling set of teeth only make your lips stand out more.

"You look so pretty right now," I comment, watching you take another sip.

"Ahh...huh? Did you say something Luke? Sorry, I was trying to regain my energy. We are back to fully functional people!"

I roll my eyes, and peck your sweet, soda-y lips.

"No, Luke. Not when I'm trying to restore energy levels. Why do you think I drink so much caffeine? Gotta have energy to satisfy my horny boyfriend."

I slap your arm. "Shut up! You're a liar."

"Okay, I'm kidding! I love you. I'd love you more if you could go pick up some more soda."

I kiss your cheek, and grab your keys. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be back."

"I'll be here. I'm not sure if I can even stand up."

"Now you know what it's like to be a bottom, eh?" I joke, before leaving.

I hope you're drinking enough caffeine along with your water, wherever you may be.

You're in these weird European countries right now. Just...the names are unusual. Never heard of them.

But I just hope you get enough to drink. But not too much alcohol to drink.

I just want to be the only one who gets to see that beautiful caffeine deprived face in their lifetime.
-----
THIS IS STUPID BUT I HAVE TO UPDATE SOME OR I'M GONNA GET SO BEHIND MAN

but I'm probably going to get really behind when I go to Canada oops