56 {our spotify}

I DON'T CARE WHAT'S IN YOUR HAIR, I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND
-----
Our music tastes are more similar than you'd think.

I mean, you may listen to more punk rock than I ever will, but you secretly still have a higher appreciation for pop than meets the eye.

And I feel like our conjoined Spotify displays this well.

"HOLY SHIT," I hear a shout from our bedroom.

"Cal? You alright?" I ask, dashing up the stairs like it's nothing.

"Yeah, just fine, but YOUR MUSIC TASTE OH MY GOD," You exclaim.

"What? Is my new 'favorites' playlist that bad??"

"No, babe, no. Why would you think that, god? Literally every song on here is my new favorite song."

"You're kidding?!"

"...no?"

"You, Calum Hood, lead in a punk rock band? Liking MY music taste???"

"Um, yes?"

"Holy fuck, wow," I murmur. "You're just...well, you don't typically like the same music I do. And...how do I put this lightly?"

You frown. "Out with it, I can take it."

"You're a little pretentious with your music taste, Cal."

"What?"

"By that, I mean you're always like 'this Green Day song is better than anything on the radio' or whatever."

"I never saw it like that, I'm sorry Lukey."

"No it's fine, just remember that not everyone is the same, babe."

"You're right, I do do that a lot."

"Still, you finally admitted my music taste is good," I smirk.

"Yeah, all the rap in here is super controversial and makes you think. It's genius. And these songs kinda make me feel like I'm on drugs, in a good way."

"I'm glad you've finally come around."

You pout. "But I never even said your music taste was bad!"

"But you never said you liked any of the music I like."

"Because I'm too busy liking you," You say, pressing your forehead to mine, making me giggle lightly.

And then you kiss me softly, while the light sounds of Pentatonix's 'Valentine' plays in the background.

For us, that was technically a fight.

For most, that was nothing. They always say 'you guys never fight, you're the perfect couple'.

Just because we don't fight, doesn't mean we're perfect. We all get irritated with our partners at times.

But usually we pick up when the other person's annoyed, so we let them chill for a while.

Perfect couple is a bit of a stretch, honestly.

There will always people who view us as wrong, or fucked up, or flawed.

But in my eyes, you define perfection. And in your eyes, I am the goddess to your god.

And the only reason why we're perfect?

Love. The strong feeling that always leads me back to you, no matter the minor struggles.
-----
What the fuck was this ???

Idk I may have been a lil foreshadow-y