19 {your lips}

almost at 20 parts already damn
-----
God, this is so painful.

Just like the boners you give me with those lips, am I right?

I truly miss those damn lips of yours though, and not just because of the blowjobs.

"Mornin, Lukey," You say, wrapping your arms around my waist as I open my locker.

I lean into your touch. "Hi boyfriend," I smile. It's only been a day since we began dating, and I already adore it. I mean, this crush has dragged on for so long, why would I not enjoy it?

"I love getting to call you boyfriend," You grin, and I watch as your plump lips stretch around your smile oh so perfectly.

You catch me looking at your lips, and smirk. You lean forward, and catch my lips in yours, and I can't breathe.

Sparks dance throughout my body, and I'm surprised at how perfect this is. It isn't awkward, and I'm grateful. The passion between us gets my heart racing.

And then you flick your tongue across my lip ring, and I gasp loudly.

"God, you're so beautiful," You murmur.

"I think my lip ring has a purpose now," I mutter, leaning my head back against my-now shut-locker.

"I think its purpose is to turn me on," You say, eyes darkening.

"Cal!" I blush.

The bell rings, and you groan. "Bye baby. See you later."

"Most definitely," I say, before kissing you once more. And you break out into a smile so wide, I'm not sure how those red lips of yours can contain the happiness.

I miss kissing those pretty plump lips, and watching your brown eyes light up every time.

And kissing you through screens just isn't the same, we both know it.
-----
I FEEL U LUCAS

when you have big tests all week and you write fanfic instead>>>