89 {michael...a}

I already wrote the update that includes the link to the playlist should I just drop it on you guys lol

HERE'S A CUTE CAKE MAKING FUN OF MICHAEL THING ENJOY
-----
Michaela is our nickname for Michael, and there's a story behind it.

He said he'd murder us if we ever told Ash what it meant, and while he wouldn't actually kill us, we both know he'd do something embarrassing to us.

Probably leak a cake sex tape. Oh god.

I'm sitting on a metal chair in the music room, bag of sour cream and onion chips in hand.

You're lying on the floor, hands behind your head, trying to catch the chips I toss into your mouth.

Michael enters the room, grabs a seat, and sighs. It's just the three of us in here.

"What's got ya down, G?" You ask through a mouthful of chips.

"Ew, don't talk with chips in your mouth. And don't call me G."

"Someone's acting all grumpy grump," I say in a sing song voice, poking his cheek.

Michael grunts. "Curly hair guy is dating a girl."

We both pout at the same time, unknowingly, and Mikey rolls his eyes and sighs harder.

"Can you guys stop doing the whole 'in sync with my soulmate' thing you do? It's not helping."

I blush and look down, and you mumble a 'shut up'.

"Right. You guys aren't soulmates or whatever. Anyways, serious issue here?"

"I'm sorry Michael. I'm certain he'll get over her," I reassure him.

"Thanks, but I doubt it. What if he doesn't?"

"Mike, you haven't even introduced yourself to him yet," You say, exasperated.

My eyes widen in shock. "Seriously?! Michael you promised you would!" I hit his shoulder.

"I can't! He's so dreamy and I'm just...not."

"Stop acting like a teenage girl in cliche movies, Michael. You're perfectly great. I'm sure this guy will know it too."

"Michael? More like Michaela," I murmur the joke quietly. You somehow pick up on it, and burst into laughter.

"Oh my god, that's a genius nickname! Michaela, why didn't I think of it?"

"Because Luke is smarter than you, asshole. Now stop making up stupid nicknames and help me talk to a guy."

"Okay...Michaela," You snort.

I giggle, like I do at everything you say, and we start up a chant of the nickname.

"Okay, SHUT UP. Help me."

We did end up helping Michael. By helping, we stalked his Facebook for an hour before seeing that he was a drummer.

And that was our ticket in. Michael sent him a message asking him if he'd be up for joining the band, thus 5SOS was born.

And I would become the greatest supporter of a band of all time.

Just kidding. Michaela is the #1 5SOS fan.

Somewhere around the globe, I like to believe you would laugh at that.
-----
I worked out for like 10 minutes bc I'm short and I couldn't lower the stationary bike seat and I was forced to bike uphill MY THIGHS HURT FOR NON SEX REASONS THIS ISN'T FAIR