100 {raining, pouring}

100 CHAPTERS WTF. AND 19K READS. I'M SHAKINGDJD THANK YOU ALL SM BC WITHOUT YOU I WOULD HAVE FLOPPED BY NOW

so I posted this: https://twitter.com/colorsftcal/status/623326269606735872 to twitter and if you've ever wanted to hear me sing, well there you go

NOW YOU CAN WITNESS ME FLOP @ SINGING! ENJOY!
-----
You know in the movies, where the guy stands out in the rain for the girl?

It's super cliche, right? But when you did it to me, my heart was beating faster than how lightning strikes.

And it was cliche. But it was fucking adorable.

I sigh, chucking my phone onto my bed somewhere. Everything was so boring. And it was a Saturday.

I mean, as a high schooler, I should do my homework for the weekend. But what else would I do on Sunday?

Then a knock on the window made me spring up from my place on the bed.

You're there, grinning and soaking wet, holding a droopy bouquet of tulips.

"Fuckin Calum," I swear, running to the door to get you out of the rain.

I open the door, and you're on one knee, grin ever present. "Come dance in the rain with me?"

"Calum. You're gonna get sick. Let's get inside, a-"

"Cmon, you need to loosen up. Experience shit. You can't avoid getting ill forever anyways, so just have fun for once."

"Have fun getting sick?" I ask, sarcasm evident in my tone.

You pull my hand, and I gasp at the water droplets hitting my skin.

"Cal!" You shut the door, and set the tulips on the porch step.

"May I have this dance?"

"You are the worst. This is cliche as hell."

You throw your jacket over our heads, and I wipe my face against one of the sleeves. You wipe yours with the other

"Why are yo-" You kiss me, hand under my jaw.

"Rain is the best, and we haven't been rain dancing before."

I roll my eyes. "Fine. One dance."

One dance turns into about ten, before sitting on the damp porch, completely breathless.

"Okay...it was kind of fun," I breathe.

"Ha! Told you so! But...it really wasn't the only reason I came out here."

I fiddle with a petal on one of the tulips, feeling nervous. "Why, um...why did you come then?"

"Luke...can I start telling people you're my boyfriend? Like we're officially boyfriends?"

My heart pounds like thunder. "Yes, for sure, yes!"

I scramble on top of you, eyes staring into your brown ones, and kiss you passionately.

So passionately, you knocked me into the muddy grass, and we got all wet from the rain and gross.

But it didn't matter. We were boyfriends. Still boyfriends.

It makes me grin everyday, just that little label. But deep down I feel like that label could be taken from me at any moment, just because you're so far away with so many beautiful people.

I wish you'd just show up in the rain outside our door, and clear the clouds in my head.
-----
I want you guys to give honest feedback on the cover literally drag me all you want okay

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING OUTSTANDING AS HELL. I LOVE YOU, TRULY.