86 {illness x2}

I DIDN'T THANK YOU GUYS FOR 14K YET OMDHFUFK I LOVE YOU ALL I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU ALL AND YOU MAKE ME SO SO HAPPY

^that's how long it's been since I've updated. Thank you so much for 15k. I'm not crying.

Playlist is coming vvvv soon! Do you guys want the songs in order of events-ish or would you be okay with random???

If I happen to add songs after it's been released I'm sorry okay there's a lot of music out there and yeah
-----
It was suspicious, we both knew that. But it couldn't have been helped.

It happened like this...

I'm downstairs in the living room, and I can feel my throat aching with every swallow. I'm definitely sick.

I put my sweatshirt on, and our shared beanie on as well, stepping out to get some medicine.

I take a quick selfie in the car, because why not, and tweet it out saying that I'm sick. I then drive over to the nearest Walgreens.

I return home with the medicine, and there you are, groaning while sipping at a cup of tea.

"What's wrong, Cal?"

"I'm sick. Didn't you see my tweet?"

"No, I ducked out to get some medici-oh no. Calum, didn't you see MY illness tweet?"

"Oh god. Well maybe they won't-oh great! Just fantastic."

"What is it now?"

"Some fans took a photo of me when I was getting us snacks at the theatre yesterday."

"So?"

"You left a huge hickey on my neck earlier that day, and..."

"Fucking hell! Find the photos, I'm sure one of those update accounts have them."

We find the photos through twitter, and so many fans were speculating.

"You tried to cover it up with your jacket?!" I slap the back of your head. "Good attempt much?"

"Ow! I'm sorry, okay? If I had known we'd get each other sick by making out, I wouldn't have done it!"

I pout. "Really? You still wouldn't kiss me?"

You peck my lips softly. "Of course I would baby, but I shouldn't have tweeted about being sick."

"It's fine. Maybe no one will figure it out."

Boy were we dead wrong. So many fans were freaking out and assuming things. They would never know how dead right they were.

We haven't ever really come out to your fans, mostly because management SPECIFICALLY told us not to.

I guess our official coming out will have to be when we get married.

KIDDING. Maybe.
-----
Two weeks missed and you've got all this work to catch up on good going Jayden