105 {I'm dreaming of the one I love}

the title is a Snow White ref. even tho she's annoying af sorry Snow

DO ANY OF U STAN MELANIE MARTINEZ DID U HEAR CRYBABY IT'S SO GOOD TRAINING WHEELS IS MY FAVE

also I DON'T THINK I THANKED YOU ALL FOR 23K SO AJISJJRJR THANK YOU THAT'S A REALLY BIG ASS NUMBER AND WHILE KIND OF TERRIFIED I AM OVERJOYED
-----
I've had many a dream about you.

But when I'm really missing you like this, it's more like a nightmare.

I've got my favorite baby blue sweater on, the one you like because it matches my eyes. I'm sat on the couch, immersed in a book? Maybe? Everything's a tad hazy.

Suddenly two arms scoop me up, and I gasp and thrash before I hear a phrase that makes me freeze.

"Lukey."

And it's your voice, sounding like sweet honey dripping into scalding tea, that beautiful voice.

"Calum?!" I exclaim, voice so high from excitement, and I can hardly breathe. I wrap my arms around your neck and you drop my legs so I can hug you properly.

"I miss you so much, Luke," You murmur into my neck, leaving a kiss there.

"I'm right here now, Cal, and we never have to let go."

You break up the hug, and give me a knowing, oddly tight smile. I shake it off, and kiss you.

And a warm feeling spreads throughout my body, and I feel complete.

"This sweater looks adorable on you, baby. It's too bad I've gotta go now."

"Wha-"

And I wake up, panting and sweating from my dream, as if I've had a nightmare.

The crushing realization that you're not actually home sinks in, and I cry. I cry hard.

I decide to dial you up, even if it's 2 am here, I just want you so bad right now.

"Lukey? It's 9 am, which means...2 am for you. Why are you up? What's wron-"

"Cal, I-I had the worst dream."

"You sound like you're about to cry, oh no, something's really wrong then." I hear what sounds like a door sliding shut. "What happened?"

"In my dream I...you came back home," I cry, tears falling down my face.

"Oh Luke..."

"And you hugged me and we kissed and-oh, I shouldn't have woken up! It's so painful Calum, it hurts so bad!"

"Shh, it's gonna be okay, I'll be home so soon you won't even know what hit ya. You'll be wishing I was gone again, yeah?" And I laugh a little at that.

"I doubt that could ever happen, but sure."

"I love you, and you'll be in my arms soon. Don't worry, baby. I'll always be a phone call away."

"Okay. I love you too. Miss you."

"The guys keep joking about how much I miss you. Sometimes I'll just zone out because I daydream about you so often. You're always on my mind, princess."

I blush, smiling. "Really?"

"Of course. I love you so much. I'll call you tonight, okay?"

"Okay. Bye Cal."

"Bye, love you so much, it hurts."

I still fear that the dreams will creep back up on me again.

It's hard to have such vivid dreams about hugging the one person you'd give anything to hug right now, and wake up and be so devastated.

But I know we're both waiting to be by each other's sides again. I just hope you don't find someone else's side to be by.
-----
:-( poor lil lonely Lukey I always feel so bad for him

SOMEONE RECOMMEND CAKE FICS TO ME I NEED NEW SHI