124 {ref play it back}

u should totally listen to ref by pentatonix for this chapter

I'm not listening to that rn lmao BUT I am listening to Welcome to Nightvale and oh my god I missed this weird ass podcast

CARLOS IS FUCKING BACK IN NIGHTVALE I'M CRYING I AM SO HAPPY CECILOS IS A BEAUTIFUL GIFT I AM BLESSED HOES
-----
When you used to play football in high school, I was basically your cheerleader.

OH I THINK THAT I FOUND MYSELF A-

Anyways. I would always get so nervous for you, and when you made goals I lost my shit.

But your team winning was not the best part of games.

"Sorry it took so long Lukey, showering is such a hass-"

I rush towards you, giving you a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you for your win, Cal! Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Luke," You say gratefully, stepping back and giving me a grin. "Even if you say that every time."

I pout. "Hey, cut me some slack! I'm not that creative. Just know that I mean it every time."

"I know," You reply, kissing my forehead. "Saw you cheering out there. You were biting your nails again."

"I know, I know," I sigh defeatedly. "I can't drop the habit. I just get so tense and nervous."

"It's alright, Lukey. I think all your little habits are cute. Shows that you care so much about me," You smile fondly.

"'Course I care about you. You're my favorite boy, babe."

"Only boy?" You smirk cheekily.

"The one and only," I roll my eyes, before kissing your plump lips.

"Oh, eager for a make out session under the bleachers, are we?" You wiggle your eyebrows.

"Shut up," I laugh, shoving your shoulder. "Consider it your gold medal for winning today."

"I'll take you over medals any day."

"Wow Calum, how smooth."

"Yes my tongue is. Wanna feel it against yours?"

"Liar, tongues are rough," I retort.

"True, but you like it rough anyways," You bite your lip.

"I'm breaking up with you for your overly sexual jokes. They are disturbing and disgusting. Double D."

"Double D? C'mon! You're just setting yourself up for this," You groan loudly.

"Calum, stop! We were supposed to be making out by now."

You press your mouth to mine for a moment, before licking into my mouth. We sit under the bleachers, mixing the taste of our mouths together.

A truly traditional game day.

I miss game days sometimes. They were so fun.

And I'm not just saying that because we got to make out.

But okay the making out was pretty much the highlight of my high school experience.

Just kidding. Mostly.
-----
I would totally totally write a nightvale × cake crossover that would be so fucking cool but you know I'm not sure if I can remember all the details about the universe to make sure it like fits BUT IT WOULD BE COOL

also if you haven't listened to welcome to nightvale ever wtf go listen to it for free on iTunes it's incredible (disclaimer: the 1st time I listened to the pilot I couldn't stop laughing at cecil's voice but I totally love him)

ANYWAYS cecilos is killing me still what else is new bye yall