84 {Tango: Maureen}

Okay spoilers this song is on the playlist yo

SPEAKING OF WHICH, I'm going to be choosing like ten of you or smth today to LISTEN TO THE PLAYLIST! I'm just literally gonna choose people who I see in my notifs 24/7 bc of this book.
-----
I remember when you watched Rent for the first time.

All of those songs got stuck in my head because of you.

Specifically, I remember the Tango: Maureen well.

I walk into the kitchen after a long day of teaching, and see you sitting on the counter, mouthing dramatically to the music.

"Ah, Luke! Just in time for the tango," You say, grabbing my hands.

"What? Calum, I haven't even watched Rent, I don't know w-"

"Okay, essentially the guy's name is Mark and the girl's name is Joanne. Maureen is a girl Mark used to date, before she dumped him for Joanne. They meet for the first time because Maureen wants Mark to fix some electrical stuff for her performance. Ready?"

"I don't know, Cal, you're better at the tan-Calum!"

You start the music and pull me close, winking.

"I fucking hate you."

"You fucking love me, asshole. And...we're starting."

As soon as Mark sings 'it's called: the tango Maureen', we move around the kitchen.

You spin me around, and stop me so our chests are flush against each other.

You take one set of hands, leading us right, then left.

At the 'swoon' part, you bend me over your arm.

You lift me back up, and I giggle. We do the hand thing once again.

"Wait, Cal, how did you learn to tango?" I ask.

"My sister and I used to pretend to do it a lot for fun. I just got good at it," You shrug.

Then the music turns all dramatic, and you lift me up by my waist, spinning me around before catching me in one of your arms, bending me over it again, and kissing my adam's apple softly.

I let out a soft noise of pleasure, before you lift me up, and I do that thing you taught me where I put my foot on the floor behind your legs, and slide it over to my side of the floor.

"Smooth, Hemmings. You've improved," You say, impressed.

"Thank you," I smirk.

We danced until that song was over. I remember the part where it goes 'and she can be so obscene' turned dirty pretty fast.

Ah, kitchen sex.

You may be better at the tango, but I am the best at making you moan.

What was I talking about?
-----
alright I'm going to choose rn, wait for a PM from moi!

(If you share this playlist w anyone else I will murder you it's not even finished okay DO NOT SHARE MY HARD WORK LIL SPROUTS)