101 {thinkin bout you}

WTF I'VE BEEN GONE FOR 10 YEARS. But I went to see FOB this weekend I'm sORRY but they're flawless oh my god Patrick's vocals AHAJA

anyways. I just saw that 365 has 20. K. READS. AND I'M EMO AS HELL THIS STORY IS MY FAVORITE CONCEPT AND THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE KEEP READING THIS SHIT MAKES ME. SO. HAPPY. so here's another chapter for 20k eyes. or something like that. I write, I don't do math.
-----
An essential part to my sleep routine, now that you're gone, is still you.

To clarify, I don't mean you in the flesh. As much as I wish that you were cuddling me to sleep, you're not.

So, I like to listen to your voice.

"And now, 5 Seconds of Summer are going to perform a cover for us! Take it away boys!"

I watch the video with wide, eager eyes. You sent me this link, captioning it off with a 'MUST WATCH', thus I obeyed.

Ashton is seated behind a piano, which is odd. I knew he could play, sure, but I was expecting drums. Michael holds his acoustic guitar, and counts the band off.

"This is dedicated to a very special guy back at home," You say, looking so beautiful, before the first note escapes your plush lips.

"A tornado flew around my room before you came, excuse the mess it made, it usually rain in Southern California much like Arizona..."

The camera pans away from you, and I'm kind of sad about it. I must have issues. Obviously the camera has to focus on the other members of the band.

"I been thinkin bout you, you know, know, know, I been thinking bout you, do you think about me still? Do you, do you..."

And my head is screaming 'yes yes I'm always thinking about you' as I slip into a deep sleep, listening to your deep, yet soft, voice.

And when I listen to that cover, I don't cry myself to sleep. So thank you.

I hope that you meant every lyric coming out of your mouth when you covered that song 3 months ago.

Because I never stop thinking about you.
-----
yeah okay I added this song to the 365 playlist im S O R R Y

at the end of this journey that playlist will have 365 songs in it