11 {hemmEGGS}

Double update bc I apparently forgot a day so early Easter present for you! (also ik the title is fire)
-----
Today is Easter Sunday (we never celebrate this, Calum, since we are so not religious)!

Whenever I think about Easter, my mind falls back to that one time where Ashton called us so we could scatter his living room in Easter eggs for his little brother, Harry.

So us being us, drove to the grocery store and bought two packages of Reese's mini eggs. Aren't we just the greatest Easter bunnies?

"Ashton is gonna kill us for not getting those plastic eggs," I say, as we pull into the Irwin driveway.

"It's fine, Luke. Plastic eggs are boring anyways, we gotta liven Easter up every once in a while."

"You are the most spontaneous person I have ever met."

"I know, and you find it attractive as fuck."

I blush. "You've got me there."

You laugh, grabbing the bags and hopping out of the car. "C'mon babe, we've gotta hurry."

We use the hidden spare key and make our way in. You rip open the bags and hand one to me, beginning to scatter miniature eggs around the room.

"Calum! You can't just throw them out randomly!"

"We've got no time for perfection, just scatter, Hemmings! Wait wait, good pun: HemmEGGS. Get it?!?"

"Oh my god, I hate you."

"You're my own personal Playboy bunny, you would never hate me."

I laugh way too hard at this. "Playboy bunny?! Oh my fucking god."

You laugh, but it's cut off by a car pulling into the driveway. We shake the bags out until they're empty, and run upstairs to hide.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, Ash is gonna shoot us," I whisper, hiding under Ashton's bed next to Calum.

"Yeah, probably. But if he does, we can share this final egg together?" You hold out a single Reese's egg on your palm. I pick it up and unwrap the tinfoil, pulling it in half.

"It's been a pleasure doin' business with you, Bunny Boy."

"That's gotta be worse than Playboy bunny."

You wink, before Ashton storms in and whisper yells at us about the chocolate stuck to his shoe.

And that was probably one of the best Easter's I've ever experienced.

Then again, all experiences are made better because of you, Calum.
-----
I FIND THIS STRANGELY CUTE WHY