31 {your fears}

We've made it to a month guys bc January is 31 days long so it's been a month-ish since Cal left
-----
I'm probably scared of more things than you, Calum.

Still, you have some pretty irrational fears.

For example, horror movies...

"This is gonna be a great movie," I practically squeal, as I've been waiting for this movie for so long.

"This is such a chick flick," Michael groans next to Calum.

"Shut up dude, Luke wants to see it, so we're all going to see it," You defend me, and I grin.

"How are you both so fucking whipped for each other?" Ashton asks, exasperated with all this Cake.

"That's not being whipped, Ash," I say, grabbing your hand. "It's just love." And you kiss my knuckles sweetly.

"Fuck, this relationship already is a chick flick," Michael says, flicking popcorn at me.

"Why can't you guys just let us be happy?" You groan, and lay your head on my shoulder.

"Because once your friends are in a relationship you have to fill the role of annoying best friends. It's typical," Mikey explains.

"And also, we're mildly jealous of you two," Ashton adds.

I roll my eyes. "Then just fast forward this, and get together. It's bound to happen."

They both blush and look away, making you chuckle.

But then the lights are dimming, and all attention goes straight to the big screen.

Trailer one. Boring, some action movie. Not seeing that.

Trailer two is a different story.

It's a horror movie trailer, and as soon as you realize this, you hide your face in my shoulder.

"L-Luke, I can't stand horror movies. I don't even want to chance a glimpse. I'll have nightmares for months!" You whisper urgently. "But I'm so tempte-"

I clamp my hand over your eyes as soon as your head lifts from my shoulder, and the first scream sounds.

I'm 99% certain your whole body trembles, and you cower in your seat. So I kiss you, hard, licking into your mouth to distract you.

The mini makeout session lasts until the next trailer, an animated movie, begins rolling.

"Thank you," You whisper, kissing my nose.

"No problem. Anything for a makeout session with my man."

You laugh quietly at me, and I just stare at how pretty you are until our actual movie starts.

And this is why we never watch horror films.

Yet, you still agree to join me for my American Horror Story marathons?? You're a strange one, Cal.

But I love it. I love it so much.
-----
cUTE ENDING ALERT WOWOWOWOWOW

Update 1/3 complete fam lmao I missed two days in a row wtf