128 {house of memories}

if u guys didn't see yet, I PUT UP A NEW BOOK! :-)

it's called somebody else and it's about cheating (yeah okay scandal inspired me to write it) AND YEAH IT'S THE BOMB DIGGITY
-----
Nostalgia has always been pretty painful for me.

Memories are nice sometimes, but they usually just make me want to go back and be that version of myself again, and it can really destroy my mood.

Memories haunt, I suppose.

"AND SHE SAYS BAAAABE," I yell.

"YOU LOOK SOOOOO COOOOOOL," We sing in unison, one of your hands clutched in mine as we drive through the city.

"I thought you'd cry to this, you're always going on and on about how sad Robbers is," You say once the song ends.

"Yeah, it's fucking sad as hell. But I can only cry to it when I'm like, VERY sad, you feel?"

"Does this mean you're always happy with me by your side?" You grin cheekily.

I roll my eyes. "Depends."

"Gasp! I thought you loved me!"

"I do love you, Cal, but not your ego," I smirk, before leaning over and kissing your cheek. "Anyways, you wanna tell me where we're going?"

"We're going to Bikini Bottom."

"I fucking hate you, you bastard," I say, hitting your arm. "Tell me for real."

"No, I want this to be magical and special," You insist. "Why can't you just trust me, and let me surprise you for once?"

I sigh. "Okay. But just this once."

You smile. "Of course, ever so impatient, aren't we princess?"

"Yep," I grin, leaning my head on your shoulder.

~ALL WE DO IS DRIVE (aka time skip)~

"We have arrived, babe."

I wake up instantly. "So now do I get to find out where we are?"

You chuckle. "Yeah, come out of the car and take a peek."

My breath hitches. "This is..."

"Our old high school? Yeah, it is Lukey." You smile at me. "Do you think it's still hell?"

"Oh my gosh, we met right in this parking lot, Cal! God, I'm getting really nostalgic," I say, tearing up a little.

"Yep. In this exact spot. Lot-"

"26. Y-you remembered?" My heart dives into my stomach, unable to handle you and your cuteness.

"Of course I remember," You grin, placing a hand on my cheek. "I love you Luke. Even when we first met, I was infatuated instantly. I went over every detail of that moment over and over that night. And I parked in this same lot for the next four years because of you, so how could I forget?"

"Calum...this is just..."

"Hey." You kiss me softly, and I run one of my hands through your dark hair. "I know it's a lot to take in for you."

"Yeah, I just...god, there's so many memories and I'm just so overwhelmed."

"Do you wanna walk around?"

"There's not many places we can go, I mean, everything has to be locked," I point out.

"Yeah, we could go see the soccer field."

"Too bad I don't have my cheerleading outfit," I tease, lacing my fingers with yours.

You groan. "Dammit, Luke. You're gonna make me wanna do you in the fucking field."

I whimper a little bit. "Shit, Calum! Stop talking!"

"Sorry!"

There weren't many places we could go after sitting in the bleachers at the field and reminiscing.

Although, we did go to this one spot on the hill behind the school, where most horny teenagers went to make out, and just sat and looked at the sky.

Just you and me, holding onto each other, listening to Robbers again with my earbuds and your phone. It was peaceful.

I told you how even though I kind of want to go back in time occasionally, I would never trade this, us, for anything else in the world.

And you squeezed me tightly, and whispered that you wouldn't want it any other way.

But now, now that I'm here and you're...there?

I wish I could go back in time to that moment. I desperately wish.
-----
wow can u tell what parts of this story are really about me

I can't stop listening to the 1975 still lmao but when the zayn album comes out that's all I'll be talking about

...until the drake album (hopefuLLY) comes out in april

OKAY THAT'S IT BYE BABES xx