90 {love is an open closet}

THE PLAYLIST IS RELEASING...NOW: http://open.spotify.com/user/thatfangirlingfreak/playlist/0nEeOnUm8yp2qSTcCJcMs3

okay so I want to do a kind of like track by track commentary ish thing in the inline comments and you guys can leave any thoughts/questions/opinions you have right

HERE. PLAYLIST SHIT GOES HERE.

OKAY I'M SJJSJDKFK
-----
Coming out. A big, significant event in any gay person's life.

And ours was quite eventful.

I woke up, in your bed, grinning.

"Calum?" I whisper. You groan back in reply.

"We really just did it for the first time."

You laugh a little bit, and grab my hand, pulling me towards your chest. "Yeah we did."

"It was good. We'll do it again, right? You don't, like, regret any of this?"

You press a soft kiss to my forehead. "Never will regret you, Lukey. Definitely want to do it again with you."

"Okay, good bec-"

I'm cut off by your bedroom door opening.

"Calum, the lau-Luke? Cal-oh! You're both...OH MY GOD!" Your mum shrieks. "MALI, GET IN HERE."

"Mum, what i-HA! YES! YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS MUM!" Your sister yells, dancing around in victory.

"Great. Sorry to interrupt, boys."

"Glad you're gay! VICTORY!"

"Yes, we're all very proud of you both. And shush, Mali."

She shuts the door behind her, and I realize how completely hard I'm blushing.

"That was embarrassing," I mutter.

"Sorry, my family's like that. You okay? I know it's not the way you probably wanted to come out."

"I'm just glad they know. There's so much pressure around it."

"Yeah. We still have to tell your family and my dad, though."

"Honestly, I think they'll know by the time we get around to it."

"You're right. Mali probably made bets with everybody."

Jack and Ben ended up owing my own mum fifty dollars each.

Do we just give off a gay vibe? Or is the way I look at you too obvious...

I BET MICHAEL SOLD ME OUT. THAT FUCKER.

Oh well. As long as everyone knows you're mine, I'm glad.

Only the whole world doesn't yet. And that terrifies me.

Without that little bit of insurance, I fear so many will want to whisk you away from me.
-----
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THOUGHTS ON THE PLAYLIST BC I LISTENED TO IT WHILE WRITING MY SUMMER READING SHIT AND IN THE AIRPORT I WAS STUCK AT FOR 4 HRS AND AT MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE SO I COULD FALL ASLEEP AHH