127 {for you are so beautiful}

A MOMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE NEW THE 1975 ALBUM I AM IN L O V E WITH ALL OF IT

so this is inspired by gr8 tunes :-)) ENJOY!
-----
You always say I have a knack for sleeping anywhere, at any time.

My late night escapades of binge watching and thinking too much make me tired constantly, which is probably the reason for my 'talent.'

If anything, blame Shonda Rhimes. I wouldn't be this tired if it weren't for her good as fuck TV shows.

"Luke. Luke!" You nudge me softly. "C'mon you fucker."

"Huh?" I mutter, dazed and confused. "'M alive."

You chuckle. "Good, sometimes I can't tell when you sleep like that."

"Is this your way of telling me I'm a hard core sleeper?" I joke. It's not that funny, but hey, cut me some slack! I just woke up.

Rolling your eyes, you respond, "I'm dating a loser. A sleepy loser."

"You're not the only one."

"I hate you," You laugh, shoving my shoulder.

I pout, before leaning my head on your shoulder. "Hey. I love you."

You pause for a second, before taking a deep breath. "You always make it sound really serious when you say that."

"It is serious, Cal. I. Love. You. I would never use the words lightly. I just...I mean it. I love you more than my heart can handle."

You wrap your arms around me, hugging me close. "Fuck Luke, I'm so in love with you. That's the cutest thing I've ever heard. I love you too, and I always will."

We sit in silence for a moment, just taking each other's words in and listening to our hearts beat faintly, quickly.

"Do you really hate it when I fall asleep?" I ask, playing with your fingertips.

You smile fondly. "I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful, yet so unaware of it."

"Oh my god, I'm leaving!" I groan.

"Nooo, stay," You whine. "I thought you loved me."

"I guess so," I joke, and snuggle into your chest. I feel at home.

Now when I sleep, I like to play I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful, yet so unaware of it.

Partly because it's fantastic, but mostly because it reminds me of you. Somehow, it makes me feel like you're with me.

And when you're with me, I feel at home.
-----
A cute thing for u cute ppl :-)))

but seriously I've been watching so much scandal it's just spiraled out of control Fitz and Olivia are my new religion now like

have a good weekend guys love yALL XX