26 {our cupboard}

cupboard is a weird word
-----
As mentioned earlier, I notice lots of things.

Mostly weird things. Because I'm weird.

Knowing you Cal, you'll refuse to believe I'm weird, just unique and perfect and blah blah blah.

I mean it's sweet, but it's okay. Everyone's weird, I'm not insecure about it. Anyways, here's a weird thing I noticed about you.

"Our kitchen is so huge," I say, bringing a box in and setting it on one of the marble countertops.

"Just like my dick," You joke, and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, Hood. You can put away all this shit by yourself then."

"Fine, but can you at least watch me do it? It's nice to be in your presence."

My heart pangs at the sentence. "Okay, I'll sit on our nice new countertops."

You smile at me, and begin to unload your mugs. And you have like twenty mugs.

"Why do you have so many mugs, Cal? Are you a mug hoarder?? Did I move in with a mug hoarder?!" I ask jokingly. You laugh and shake your head, eyes crinkling just perfectly.

"No, no. They have significance."

"How can a mug be significant?"

"Look, this one is baby blue. Robin egg blue, or whatever. It reminds me of your eyes," You smile fondly, looking down at it before putting it in the cupboard.

"This one is a Christmas-y one. It has joy in gold letters, see? It reminds me of my mum."

"This Piglet one was a gift from Ashton, but it reminds me of childhood, and your stuttering."

"This one has a black music note on the side, and of course you know what that stands for. Get it now?"

"Yes, and that's adorable, Calum. You're so fucking adorable and sentimental. God, I love you."

You beam at me, and come over to where I sit on the counter. You then cup my cheeks in your calloused palms, and kiss my lips softly, sweetly.

"I love you too. Thanks for agreeing to move in with me, baby."

"I can't ever reject you, right?" I smile at the memory, and your grin only grows.

"Never ever."

I drink from those mugs all the time, while sitting on that same marble countertop. Fond memories have been made in this kitchen, and I like to look back on them a lot.

I sit there until my tea gets cold, wishing, waiting for my good morning kiss from you.
-----
Back to depressing endings I'm soRRY

But aww the 'our' in the title my hearttt