50 {takeout trips}

Inspired my dad and myself lmao except we don't talk in the car, we let the bad radio music do that
-----
As I am a busy teacher, preoccupied with school and such, and you are a musician, working everyday to find the perfect note, we never are able to cook.

Thus, we get takeout pretty much daily.

"What's on the menu for tonight, Hemmo?" You ask, hands rubbing up and down on the leather of the steering wheel.

"I was thinking we should get KFC, but I'm saving that for when Ash comes over tomorrow, just to spite him." You laugh, eyes not leaving the road.

"Not pizza. Mikey orders that at least daily during songwriting sessions."

"Alright. How about we go for Chinese?"

"Ooh, yes! Sweet and sour chicken sounds superb."

I prop my feet up on the dashboard. "I'm an expert," I grin.

"My dad always scolded me for putting my feet up there," You nod to the dashboard. "Don't know why. Said it had something to with the airbags and shit."

"Eh, Dads are weird. And liars."

"This is true. We should get McDonald's the next time Michael comes over, so we can call him Mikey D's for the entire time," You say, excitement evident in your tone.

"We should throw our french fries at him."

"Not the fries! Those are my favorite. Also, I may or may not have wanted to steal a 'Lady and the Tramp' and use the french fries as an excuse to French kiss you, oops."

"You romantic."

"I love fries, I love you. That's all I need in life."

"You're all I need in life."

"Those egg rolls are all I want right now. Besides kissing you, I want that too."

"Aww, remember when you would ask for my permission to kiss me?"

"Shut up," You say, and kiss my softly under the red light's glow.

Trust me when I say we've eaten at every fast food restaurant in town.

It's pretty bad, and slightly unhealthy. Unless we bought Subway, but that's gross.

But hey, as long as I'm with you, where I eat is unimportant.
-----
I WANNA SLEEP BUT I HAVE TO CATCH UP WITH THIS FIC AHH CONFLICT