83 {grocery shopping}

Tempted to share the playlist with a select few of you...? Is that something you'd be interested in? (Before I leave tomorrow for a few days haha)

I mean it's not finished yet but it's p good (even tho some of the songs don't come into play yet hehe)
-----
Grocery shopping together for the first time is a big deal.

It sort of screams 'AHH! WE'RE A COUPLE !!'.

So of course I clearly remember our first time grocery shopping as one.

"I can't believe we're starting in the vegetable aisle. The bakery is literally right there? How is that motivation?" You complain.

"Shush, I have to stay as fit as you somehow."

You frown. "Lukey, you are fit and beautiful as you are." You press your hands to my stomach, and slide them up to my chest.

I smile fondly. "Thanks, cutie. Can you grab some bread?"

"Fine. I'm getting cupcakes though!" You exclaim, running into the bakery section. I chuckle at your adorableness.

"I have returned!" You say, returning in like, two seconds. (A/N: SOMETHING MADE A LOUD BOOM IDK IF IT WAS MY SISTER DROPPING SOMETHING OR A MURDERER BC IT'S 3 AM IF I DIE I LOVE YOU GUYS THE ENDING TO 365 IS ON MY IPAD OKAY)

"Chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. Funny," I roll my eyes, placing them in the cart.

"Hey, you're the vanilla to my chocolate, baby," You peck my nose.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, Coco, we need milk and stuff."

"To the milk fridges! Also, am I allowed to call you Nilla now?" You ask, pushing the cart towards the milk.

"No. I'm not a cookie that comes in a yellow box," I say, gesturing to the Nilla wafer boxes we pass by.

You laugh. "Okay, that's fair. But mine sounds like Glen Coco, so that's not gonna work."

"Fine, we'll stick with Lukey and Cal," I grin, opening one of the fridges and grabbing the milk with the farthest date from now, and putting it in the cart.

We grab a few more groceries, and pass by the candy aisle.

You pick up a package of Starbursts, wagging your eyebrows, and I groan.

We continue shopping. It mostly included of you picking up random things and commenting on them, such as:

'Marshmallow fluff is so good, Luke! It's like clouds in a jar. It's sweet, and UGH. Did I mention it was my favorite thing ever? I love it. It's like you in a bottle!'

'Did you know I used to make my parents get me a pumpkin pie or carrot cake every time they went shopping? Yep, good times. Ooh, I have to get my mum to make her one of her pumpkin pies this Thanksgiving!" (THIS IS ACTUALLY ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD OKAY YEP IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED HOW WAS I NOT A FAT CHILD)

Etc. But your tangents are completely adorable.

Oh man, I love to grocery shop with you.

We push each other in the carts, pick out random yummy shit, throw in things our parents made us as kids.

God, now it's just empty buying chips alone.

I miss midnight grocery shopping sessions. I miss us. I miss you.
-----
I REALLY WANT TO SEND YOU GUYS THIS PLAYLIST AHH I WANT FEEDBACK CAUSE I LOVE TO SEE ALL OF YOUR REACTIONS (which is why I read every comment ever haha)

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 13 K READS???!?! WTF? (Special thanks to @JustAliceL you're a trooper for voting and reading this sm I love you and appreciate it!)