22 {your arms}

FINALLY BACK ON TRACK THANK GOD
-----
Speaking of tattoos, let's talk about your arms.

And god, is there a lot to discuss.

You weren't coming, I knew deep down.

It wasn't your fault. Your band was shooting a music video, how could the scheduling from your management by your fault? Besides, you had dropped out of college two years ago. Graduation isn't important to you. I'm not important to y-

No! No. Stop these thoughts, brain. Calum cares, he just can't make it today, specifically. It isn't his fault.

"Alright Luke, I want a photo of you here," My mum said, camera in hand, per usual.

I hold up my graduation certificate, grinning. I had worked so hard for this moment, so it wasn't hard to smile. I hardly had to fake the grin on my face.

Then, there were strong arms around my waist, lifting me up. I gasp, and look down and realize:

It's you. No one else has a 'Mali-Koa' tattoo, I assume.

And I let out a shriek at the realization. "Calum, y-you came!" I may or may not be close to tears.

"Of course, I wasn't gonna miss it, Princess. I've watched you work for this degree for four years, and now it's all paid off! I've gotta celebrate with you."

"You're the best, I swear." I'm still in your arms as I lower my head to kiss you.

"Your strength abilities are incredible, I mumble against your plump lips, and you laugh.

"Thanks, babe. I love you."

"Thanks for coming, I love you so much." You spin me around again. And of course, my mum had taken photos of our entire reunion.

I still can't quite convey how much it means to me that you showed up to my graduation. You're so sweet, Calum.

And every time I see that degree in my classroom, next to that candid, surprisingly good, photo of you spinning me around, I feel just a little bit happier.

I'll never be able to properly thank you for that little bit of happiness you give me. Or, gave me. Now that photo just makes me a bit upset, since you're not here.
-----
CALUM MAKES LUKE HAPPY AND SAD AND I AM JUST