88 {photographs}

playlist (fire mixtape) set to drop Friday or Satur(INDEPENDENCE)day yo

OHOH AND HAPPY LATE CANADA DAY
-----
In the months before you left for tour, I wanted to take as many photos of you/us as possible.

Somehow they only make me miss you more.

"This one's my favorite," I say, showing you the picture.

It's a snapshot of you, giggling, rubbing one eye in the early hours of the morning. Your dark hair contrasts nicely with the crisp white sheets, and so does your tanned chest. Which looks heavenly in this photo. I kind of want to lick your tattoos. (I FIXED IT NOW STOP MAKING FUN OF ME/LUKE)

"Of course," You roll your eyes. "This is mine."

Your photo is a Polaroid Ashton took of us. We're on the beach, sitting on the same towel. You're kissing my nose as I scrunch it up. Our hands are intertwined between us.

"No! My hair looks awful," I squeal.

"I love your hair," You run your fingers through it to emphasize the point.

"Stop," I whine, slapping your hand away.

Your hand drops away from my hair, landing on another picture on accident. "Oh hey, look at this one."

This one was taken by my mum while visiting her. You're sat on the couch, and I'm plopped in your lap. You're kissing my shoulder, and tickling my sides lightly. I'm giggling, blue eyes shining.

"You're so cute, Luke, oh my god."

I rest my head on your shoulder, smiling fondly at the memory.

"You're cute," I poke your nose.

"I can't argue with you on that," You smirk.

"Good." I nuzzle my face into your neck. (DO THAT THING YOU DO ON MY NECK)

"I'm going to miss you so much. So fucking much. It's gonna hurt like hell, god," You say, squeezing my hand.

I squeeze back. "I will too. As long as you come back, we'll be okay."

"I wouldn't leave you for life on the road. Not ever."

I hope you can keep that promise.

I need you so bad, so terribly bad.
-----
I need to workout man