63 {the watch trick}

Surf is a bomb ass album (and a free one on iTunes. js.)
-----
This "trick" is one created by me.

It started when...

We're sitting in a movie theater, early because of me.

"We're like 20 minutes early to a chick flick! Lame!" Michael groans, but you look at me knowingly.

We both know that he'll end up liking this movie, it's just the way Mikey worked.

"We should go see Cake."

"Oh very funny, Michaela."

"Stop calling me that!" I'll tell this story later. Anyways, continuing...

"Nah," You smirk, sipping on your Pepsi.

"Hey, Cal? Can I check your watch?"

"Sure," You shrug. It's a nice watch, one from your dad. It's all silver and shiny.

Okay, so I'm not good at describing watches. I apologize.

I pretend to check the time, before sliding my hand into yours.

"What time is it?" Michael asks.

"Huh? Oh, um..." I blush.

He glances down to our intertwined hands. "Smooth as fuck, Hemmings. Smooth."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say, smiling.

"Shut up. The watch move is officially a thing now."

You squeeze my hand. "A very cute move."

Michael always liked to complain about how none of the girls, or guys, he went after wear watches.

He always believed that it was the one thing holding him back from finding a significant other.

Funnily enough, Ashton was the first person he ever dated to wear a watch.

And the last, but we'll get to that.

Perhaps the watch move really was destiny for him.

Also: stop wearing watches. I want to hold your hand so bad right now.
-----
this was a cute flirty thing I came up with when I saw a man's wife look at his watch for the time and I was like WHAT IF SHE HAD GRABBED HIS HAND AFTER SEEING THE TIME LIKE HOW CUTE

If you ever happen to use this move and it works out, YOU'RE WELCOME