Chapter 002

Chapter 002

In the autumn, the weather of Beijing was a blue sky, sunny and bright.

By the time Zhao Rui rushed to the First Beijing Hospital, Ming Yu had already completed all his examinations. He was sitting on a plastic stool in the corridor of the medical centre, laughing and talking with two cute nurses.

Zhao Rui was stunned when he saw Ming Yu, but he soon recovered. Zhao Rui had rushed over but he never imagined he would see this ‘sitting down and enjoying several partners’ type of scene. He gritted his teeth angrily, before going up to Ming Yu and asking. “Why did you come to the hospital today?”

After seeing Zhao Rui, the two warm nurses said goodbye to Ming Yu. Then Ming Yu turned to look at his agent. The other person had angry eyes and was staring like he wanted to use a rope to strangle Ming Yu’s neck.

Ming Yu chuckled and blinked innocently, handing him a list. “I came to the hospital for an examination.”

The answer was clearly beyond Zhao Rui’s expectations. He knew that Ming Yu was at the medical centre, but he couldn’t understand why this guy was doing a checkup. Zhao Rui looked at Ming Yu’s check list, confirmed that there were no problems and asked. “Why did you come for a physical examination? Didn’t the company organize a physical examination last month?” They walked outside the hospital as they spoke.

“That was last month.” Ming Yu’s voice was very calm. “I want to check again to see if there are any recent problems. But it seems like I’m very healthy.”

Zhao Rui smiled sarcastically, “As long as you don’t commit suicide over that Cheng Su, your body will be twice as good.”

Once they exited through the hospital door, the bright sunshine shone on their body, warming the cold blood. Along the way, Zhao Rui couldn’t help looking at the young man with amazed eyes.

When Zhao Rui rushed to the hospital today, he was shocked at his first glimpse of Ming Yu. The model before him was very good. However, his sense of aesthetics was extremely questionable, pulling down the standards of Huaxia. Despite the beautiful face, he wore clothing that would fit in with the Shamate.

This was enough to break Zhao Rui’s heart. But he couldn’t say that Ming Yu’s aesthetic wasn’t good, or else this guy would become angry and even try to escape from the activities. After thinking for a moment, Zhao Rui couldn’t help asking, “Why are you wearing the clothing I bought for you today?”

Ming Yu’s pace slowed for a moment as he heard the words, then he quickly laughed. “These clothes feel very good.” Ming Yu then added with a light smile. “Brother Zhao, there were many things that I didn’t pay attention to before. I was young and naive, so please forgive me.”

These words made Zhao Rui hesitate. He looked the youth up and down and tentatively asked, “Your words… what do they mean?”

The face of the young man standing in the golden sunshine seemed like it was plated with a layer of gold. He calmly stared at his shocked agent with soft eyes and a warm expression.

“I mean — Brother Zhao, I want to start again.”

─────────────────────

As they moved from the hospital to the company, Zhao Rui secretly looed at Ming Yu and found that this youth was really different from his memories. His mind was puzzled and he finally couldn’t help asking, “Ming Yu, what is wrong with you?”

Ming Yu put down the magazine in his hand, thought for a while before finally deciding to throw something at the slag male. “Didn’t Cheng Su say in a magazine interview yesterday that he likes cute and playful girls? I was hit hard by those words, and have decided to live as a new person from now on.”