Chapter 120

Chapter 120

The German psychologist Ebbinghaus discovered a phenomenon that he called the ‘Forgotten Curve.’

When going to memorize something, the initial impression was certainly very deep. But after a short period of time, this impression would suddenly fall to a very low level and would slowly be forgotten.

In order to prevent this process from happening, the solution was to choose a certain time period to immediately enhance the memory.

The time chosen by Nidelan was seven months later.

In the past six months, the sales of the Nidelan Smoke fragrances changed from the explosive boom at the beginning to normal sales. It became familiar to the general public but also started to be forgotten.

Consumers knew the Nidelan Smoke fragrance but it had no more freshness in their mind. Together with the other fragrances available, it was just a ‘buy if necessary’ existence.

Nidelan naturally didn’t want to see such a result. Therefore, in the middle of July, they placed four advertisements on Huaxia’s major TV stations and video sites, attracting the audience’s attention.

Lu Lele was watching a variety show only to suddenly be plagued with advertisements ╮(╯_╰)╭. One second it was a variety, the next second it was an advertisement! Wasn’t the advertising too arrogant these days?

After a few seconds, Lu Lele started looking for the remote control in order to change the channel. However, the remote control was hidden and she couldn’t find it for a few minutes.

Lu Lele rummaged around! Finally, she found the remote control hidden in the quilt. Lu Lele held it and looked up, only to see a familiar face!

“What a surprise! Ming Xiaoyu?!!”

The youth who suddenly appeared on the TV screen was Ming Yu. Who else could it be?

As low music played, the handsome youth in white tights slowly walked towards the glass treasure chest in the centre of the room. His look was calm and his eyes relaxed. He wasn’t worried at all, but the background music made people worry about him.

Do you know what it felt like to suddenly see this face on the 46-inch TV?

For Lu Lele, it felt like her whole body was burning!

Oh my godd!!! Not a single pore could be found on Ming Xiaoyu’s face. How could he be so beautiful? She wanted to lick and kiss it without any delay =3= The temperament of her husband was too good! Cold, cool and most importantly, like a prince! Where was the advertisement? This was a high end fashion show! …No, don’t waste time. Just lick it o(*≧▽≦)ツ.

At the same time, similar situations took place in various cities in Huaxia. Many Ming Xiaoyu fans were unprepared for the face advertisements!

In the past, watching advertisements was the saddest thing in life! It couldn’t be denied that it was too horrible to endure!

What was the ‘We don’t produce oil, we are nature’s porters’, ‘Your xylitol, no, your xylitol,’ ‘Who am I? Ah, I’m just your coffee?’… These types of advertisements might seem new when watching it for the first time, but later…oh my god, change the words!!