Chapter 059

Chapter 059

From later autumn to early spring, for four consecutive months, in the early hours of the 18th of the month, people would find a naked male corpse in a secluded alley. None of the dead men had much in common, other than the fact that they were in their 40s and had their genitals cut off when they died.

No, it wasn’t cut off.

Forensic identification found that their genitals were torn off when they were still alive!

As we all knew, a certain male part was quite sensitive. Among the four dead bodies, one died in great pain while the other three had an iron bar neatly and accurately stabbed through their hearts.

The iron bars were left at the scene of the crime. However, the iron bars were too ordinary. They could be found casually abandoned at any work site. Thus, there were no clues. This serial killer was very cautious, leaving no fingerprints or evidence, forcing the police to wander around in a fog.

For a time, the whole city was in a panic.

In this way, another eight months passed and late autumn arrived again. 12 people had died in a row, so the government could no longer suppress public opinion. The public thought there was a horrifying murderer hidden behind every corner of the city.

On a late autumn night, a female teacher returning home from school got off the bus. Her home was very remote and in a small alley due to cheap rent. Tonight, she entered the alley as usual.

The sound of her footsteps was very light and gravel was blown with the wind.

The female teacher suddenly froze in place when she saw a youth covered in blood!

The dark clouds happened to be blown away by the wind at this time. The clear and bright moonlight fell gently to the earth, showing how filthy the boy was in front of the pure moonlight. He was covered in blood, with it being clotted in some places.

The black hair was also stained with blood, but those eyes were surprisingly bright. He was squatting down, looking at the stupefied female teacher with a calm and indifferent gaze. Dark and red blood flowed at his feet. He didn’t look down, intuitively raising his feet to avoid the flowing blood.

The female teacher felt her whole body trembling as she saw the appalling lower body of the corpse. The young man’s hands were still stained with blood, the pungent rusty smell was clear across the five metres gap.

The stench was too much and the female teacher felt like vomiting. However, the youth didn’t seem aware of it. He just squatted beside the corpse, watching the female teacher with cold eyes.

A very long time seemed to pass as the female teacher felt her blood solidify. She watched as the youth slowly walked towards her.

The youth’s expression was still calm, showing no mood fluctuations despite his body being stained with blood.

He looked dirty— because his whole body was covered with blood.

But he looked clean— because his eyes showed no awareness of what he had just done.

Step.

Step.

Step.

The young man walked past the teacher. He didn’t stop, just kept moving.

Plop, plop, plop…

Once the sound of footsteps completely disappeared, the female teacher suddenly fell to the ground and tears flowed down. She trembled as she reached her home and quickly locked the door. The next thing she did was call the police.