Chapter 065

Chapter 065

The March issue of Character, it initially wanted to pursue stability.

March was the third month of the year. It didn’t have New Years, which occurred in the first month, or Chinese New Year in the second month. The big-name fashion shows had even ended by the time march arrived.

March was a stable month. Apart from the world’s supermodel rankings would could bring excitement and surprise to the fashion industry, there wasn’t anything really special.

Tao Qin’s proposal of the arrogant magazine cover was the most common in the fashion industry. The basic standard was the slightly raised jaw, the looking down position and the slowly lowered corners of the mouth.

Pursuing stability?

Okay, then use the most traditional style!

Tao Qin’s position in the industry was very high, meaning that Character gave full power over the cover to her. She decided on the style of the set and the colours.

Ming Yu didn’t complain while listening to her words. But after a moment, he asked, “Sister Qin, can I speak for a moment?” Tao Qin nodded in agreement and Ming Yu continued. “Sister Qin, your choice is very safe and secure. But according to my knowledge, Lanka has invited the Alan group to shoot this issue’s cover. Their style is very similar to yours.”

Tao Qin was startled by Ming Yu’s words.

The very smart Luo Ru quickly went on her Ipad and found the relevant Weibo before delivering it to Ming Yu. Tao Qin looked at the screen and saw the photo that was uploaded just an hour ago! Lanka had published the cover of their March issue, receiving a lot of praise.

In this photo, the cover was Alan, the group that sold a million singles!

It was common to invite actors and singles to act as cover models. The Alan group, two cool and handsome boys were dressed in hippie punk clothes and started grimly at the camera with an aristocratic atmosphere.

Don’t blame Tao Qin for not knowing about the cover of Lanka. These photos had been released an hour ago and Ming Yu coincidentally saw the photo. At the time, he had changed his clothes and was finishing his makeup.

Originally, Ming Yu felt like his clothes and makeup had some similarity to Lanka. But after listening to Tao Qin, he finally understood. This bold photographer had the same train of thought as Lanka!

This was common in the industry and it wasn’t a big deal. However, Tao Qin was hesitant. She carefully searched through the wardrobe, thinking about what style she should shoot the cover. But it was a vicious cycle. She couldn’t forget the cover of Lank that she just saw.

Ming Yu watch Tao Qin try and select clothes. The youth had elegant and clean makeup on his face, faint eyeliner around his eyes, giving him the atmosphere of an aristocrat.

After watching Tao Qin for 10 minutes, Ming Yu finally sighed. The sudden crash of inspiration was a real headache for a young female designer.

At this time, Tao Qin suddenly picked up a white broken fringed jacket and turned to Ming Yu with surprise. “Ming Yu, what do you think about this one? I just found out that your skin is very white. We can completely change the style! We will use the style of a snow castle, Pale, decadent, cold and barren. How about this?”

Ming Yu originally intended to come forward and help Tao Qin with ideas. After hearing these words, he jerked with surprise and looked at the clothing in Tao Qin’s hands.

Suddenly! A pure white image appeared in his mind. After a moment, Ming Yu smiled and nodded. “Sister Qin, your creativity is great!”

Sometimes, inspiration was sparked by anxiety and tension.