Chapter 084

Chapter 084

The two people couldn’t help indulging as their tongues became entangled, spreading an ambiguous and charming atmosphere. The kiss started very suddenly but lasted a long time. It seemed that neither of them wanted to leave the other. Sometimes they wanted to possess the other person with their aggressiveness.

In the quiet cloakroom, the long kiss ended. The tall and thin young man gasped as he looked at the man in front of him. His cheeks were red and his eyes were bright and clear as he stared into the man’s eyes. Seeing this, the latter couldn’t help squinting.

The two people stared at each other as their foreheads touched. Then Ming Yu took the initiative to raise his mouth and kiss Xi Ze’s lips. He dropped a soft kiss before his lips curved and he said, “Before today, I really couldn’t believe that you can cook.” Then he added, “You also do it so well.”

Xi Ze glanced at the young man’s swollen lips and raised an eyebrow. “Do you like it?”

Ming Yu admitted it. “I like it very much. I was thinking that whoever marries you would win a big profit.”

The man’s dark eyes flashed as he listened to the youth’s words. He smiled and said, “It will be the same when we marry.”

His voice was extremely low and Ming Yu didn’t hear it. When he asked again, Xi Ze chose not to answer. Ming Yu didn’t think too much about it. He simply believed that ‘This man must’ve said something that can’t be spoken.’

No one mentioned the kiss, but when Ming Yu changed clothes, Xi Ze didn’t leave this time. He took the initiative to help the youth. After all, the clothing was very precious and needed to be well preserved.

Xi Ze helped Ming Yu carefully place it in the box and the two people walked downstairs together.

Ming Yu suddenly had a thought. “How much is this outfit worth?”

Xi Ze’s lips curved. “Do you want to know?”

The young man replied positively and Xi Ze opened his hands and said with resignation, “It is priceless.”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…”

Xi Ze sincerely added. “This is a separate design for my muse. It is the only one in the world and is naturally priceless.”

After listening to him, Ming Yu uttered a light hum. “Oh, there is only one? You designed it for me? Who was the person who said that maybe I can see the same series of women’s clothing in the next Ji and Ya high-end fashion show?”

Ming Yu never expected that in the face of his doubts and condemnation, Xi Ze actually made a look of astonishment. “There was such a thing?”

His expression was shocked and his sharp eyes were slightly raised, as if he had absolutely no idea.

Ming Yu was amused by his expression. He raised a hand to hit Xi Ze’s chest and said, “I can already imagine it, what Ding Bo and Director Shen have to live with every day. You are really shameless.”

—Ding Bo and Shen Xiang: Small Mushroom, gj!!! o(*≧▽≦)ツ

Xi Ze helplessly shook his head with an expression of ‘how can you slander me?’ Then he sighed. “You really can’t imagine their days because they will never talk to me like you do.”

Ming Yu opened his door and Xi Ze placed a hand on the door frame, intending to step in. However, his feet had just lifted up, it wasn’t even completely off the ground, when Ming Yu suddenly turned around and asked, “Is there another matter today?”