Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169

In the last century, Ji and Ya became one of the top four high-end studios in the world under the leadership of Mrs. Ji Heya. However, Ji and Ya was still very young. It might be the most outstanding high-end studio in Huaxia but compared to the other three high-end studios in the world, the advantages were no longer so obvious.

Under such circumstances, Mrs. Ji Heya died from illness. The burden of the studio suddenly fell on Xi Ze four years ago.

At the time, Xi Ze was only 21 years old. He was well known in the global fashion world but it was quite difficult to suddenly take on a large studio. There were many voices around the world that weren’t optimistic. Even Ming Yu thought that the Xi Ze of the time must’ve withstood considerable pressure.

Garcia and Otilla both extended their help to Xi Ze. They accepted the invitation to Ji and Ya’s first high-end show and said that their chief designer would be present in person.

Only Rosalind, old opponents of Ji and Ya, didn’t accept the invitation letter.

One night a month later, Rosalind’s chief designer, Raymond flew from the US to Huaxia and handed an invitation directly to Xi Ze. Raymond smiled when he handed over the invitation but the provocative meaning was evident.

“It hasn’t yet been announced but Rosalind has decided to release a high-end show on June 29th, 2013. I hope that Mr. Xi from Ji and Ya will be present. Rosalind will welcome it.”

June 29th, 2013!

This was the date of Ji and Ya’s high-end show!

Raymond unexpectedly chose this day to have the fashion show! Everyone in Ji and Ya were really caught off guard.

At that time, Elder Chen and Elder Lao were very angry. This type of behavior was undoubtedly a slap on Xi Ze’s face. Raymond was mocking his junior who wasn’t qualified to lead Ji and Ya and compete against Rosalind! It was advising Xi Ze to surrender and admit defeat.

Elder Chen knew Xi Ze’s temper. No one had dared speak to him in this tone. The genius designer who became famous as a boy hadn’t experienced such insults. As long as Xi Ze was willing, he could ask the Xi family to come forward and force Rosalind to change the date of the high-end show.

However! Xi Ze didn’t do so.

Elder Chen spoke emotionally as he recalled the memories of this time. “Xiaozi actually knew it at the time. If he really used an outside power to change this date, he would fall for Raymond’s trick. On the surface, Ji and Ya might win but in fact, Rosalind would be the real winner. We would always be lower than them and would no longer be able to stand up to them in the fashion industry.

Raymond had taken over Rosalind for more than 30 years. He came to Huaxia in an imposing manner. However, he didn’t expect Xi Ze to unexpectedly take his invitation. Xi Ze’s posture was humble and his expression was calm.

Elder Chen’s group in Ji and Ya were really distressed at seeing this Xi Ze.

Xi Ze, along with Kruka of Garcia, were students together under the late Italian famous design master, Hornby. Xi Ze had started designing from when he was six years old. By the time he was 14 years old, he had won the world’s best award for design with an unprecedented perfect score. Xi Ze had never bowed to anyone in his life until today.

This Raymond was really hateful!

Bullying a young man, bullying a child (compared to Raymond, Xi Ze really was just a child). How could this be a design master? He was a bully!