Chapter 022

Chapter 022

A good fashion show that left people feeling good could be regarded as a success.

But an unforgettable fashion show needed something that would make people truly feel admiration. It could be excellent designs, or an outstanding model.

Although Xi Ze rarely appeared in fashion shows in recent years, mostly only for his own brand, many top international players continued to throw him an olive branch.

Why was that?

It was because as long as Xi Ze was there, it would definitely be a stunning fashion show!

This time, Yang Kangzheng got that same feeling.

It was a second-tier fashion show and there were a few first-line model. Some might become supermodels, but Yang Kangzheng didn’t get that feeling from every supermodel.

However, today he was looking forward to a strange young model.

Ming Yu’s position on the catwalk was third last, he was followed by another first-tier model and Cheng Su. Once it was his second appearance on the stage, the clicks of the shutters were immediately heard from the audience. It was almost overwhelming.

Many reporters and editors didn’t react to Ming Yu’s first appearance. Now they were well prepared and got quick shots of this remarkable teenager. Yang Kangzheng raised his SLR to take a few photos, then he appreciated the denim clothing on Ming Yu’s body.

The deep blue denim gave off a youthful atmosphere and wrapped tightly around the youth’s slender legs, outlining the beautiful curves. Ming Yu had an indifferent expression with no fluctuations at all. He seemed to be drifting away from this world, his calm eyes gazing in front of him.

How could this child be unknown?

This thought flashed through Yang Kangzheng’s mind.

Once Ming Yu arrived in front of Yang Kangzheng, his gaze shifted to Ming Yu’s side. The flashing lights meant that Yang Kangzheng couldn’t help seeing the face of the man sitting opposite him.

Yang Kangzheng was startled. He looked carefully at Xi Ze, but his face was once again hidden by the dim lighting of the venue.

But the reason why Yang Kangzheng was startled!

As the chief editor of a first-tier magazine, Yang Kangzheng had some interactions with Xi Ze. He was acutely aware that although Xi Ze was a polite gentleman, he was also proud and solemn, with a very high vision. Therefore, his appreciation towards anything was rare.

This type of personality was very difference, but it was normal in the fashion industry where all types of strange personalities gathered.

Now Xi Ze was smiling as he looked at that model.

He was smiling?

Wait a minute, what was he smiling at?

Yang Kangzheng’s thoughts became very tangled, while Ding Bo looked at Ming Yu several times in a meaningful manner. Then he turned towards Xi Ze and said, “Ming Yu’s walk is pretty good. I can’t believe that he has the aura to dominate a live audience.”

As Ding Bo said this, it was the finale and the audience should be focusing on Cheng Su. However, Ding Bo turned away from the sight.

Ding Bo thought for a moment and said, “This Ming Yu has the potential to enter the supermodel list!”

At the unexpected words, the handsome and indifferent man’s lips suddenly curved. He lightly looked over Ding Bo and asked, “He has potential?”