Chapter 090

Chapter 090

Nidelan headquarters was a two-storey red brick building. It was located in the quaint Old London and was pure and simple. Mr. Gary directly led Ming Yu’s group into the small building and headed straight to Nidelan’s dedicated photo studio. They soon arrived at a spacious and bright studio.

The difference between big brand studios and magazine studios wasn’t small. Ming Yu looked around and could see at least seven or eight different sets that were being shot at the same time. The sound of the shutters clicking echoed in the studio and many staff members were rushing around, busy with their own work.

Mr. Gary walked with Ming Yu’s group and said, “The photo shoots are divided into two groups. Mr. Ming just arrived and I was afraid you would still have jet lag, so I arranged for your session to be tomorrow.” He paused and said, “This time, we are very happy that you are able to come. Your four advertisements were very good. It was the best promotional video we have seen this year.”

Ming Yu heard this and suddenly had a thought. He smiled and asked, “Mr. Gary, are you a member of the promotional department for Nidelan?”

Mr. Gary nodded and explained, “I am the assistant director in charge of promotions.”

Indeed!

Allowing Nidelan’s assistant director of promotions to be Ming Yu’s assistant and show him around. This indicated how much Nidelan valued him. Ming Yu’s lips slightly curved and his pace became more relaxed.

Once their group left the studio, there was a lot of discussion about them.

“That youth was really nice; did you see him? He looks like an East Asian model?”

“I’ve never seen him before. But there are so many models in the world. How can I see each one?”

“Haha, indeed. Still, his temperament was really good. He only wore a thin jacket but his body was very good.

─────────────────────

Yes, Ming Xiaoyu’s fame in Huaxia was very good. Unfortunately, he hadn’t done any work outside of Huaxia yet. The most well-known should be the Nidelan perfume endorsement. Unfortunately, this endorsement was only for Huaxia and didn’t make much of a splash in foreign countries.

Huaxia’s fashion industry development was very prosperous, making the eyes of the world focus on them. However, it was too prosperous and there were too many models at Ming Xiaoyu’s level, making him hard to be discovered.

It was like a tall 186cm person suddenly emerging in a group of 160cm dwarves.

But what if everyone’s average height was 180cm and the person was 186cm. Would that make the person stand out?

Oh right, 186cm wasn’t a stab at Xiaoyu’s height. Ming Xiaoyu had measured his body’s data a few days ago and his height was 187cm. Of course, this was according to Zhao Rui’s original words. But Ming Xiaoyu said, “186.8 is rounded up to 187. If we round up again…um, it is 190cm.”

Zhao Rui and Luo Ru, “…”

Why don’t you directly round up to Heaven?!!! (/=_=)/~┴┴

Returning to the main point. Participating in the Nidelan May fashion show, this was Ming Xiaoyu’s first step abroad. And this first step was really too high. Among the 54 models invited this year, 10 of them were supermodels. There were even top supermodels like Xu Rongrong.

However, there were only two models for the opening and finale. One was Xu Rongrong and the other was Ming Yu.

Xu Rongrong was the world’s 17th ranked female supermodel. In Huaxia, she was also among the top five of female supermodels. She was currently a global spokesperson for a first-tier luxury brand and only endorsed sub-products for two other first-tier luxury brands. Xu Rongrong acting as the finale model of this fashion show, no one would dare object. If she didn’t have the ability, who did?