Chapter 235 - 236

Chapter 235

Ming Yu, this name was like fire and was imprinted on Xi Ze’s heart.

No language could describe his shock. In a world that was completely unfamiliar, in a world that he already identified as a dream, there was suddenly the most important and familiar person in his life. This feeling was really difficult to describe.

Xi Ze thought that he loved his mushroom so much he even thought about him in the dream.

However, he saw the young man again in countless news stories.

Xi Ze didn’t know when their first real encounter was. The time flow in this world was very strange and he didn’t know how to find this youth. Therefore, he was amazed when he saw the young man in the crowd.

At this time, Ming Yu was only 16 or 17 years old.

It was the same age as when they first met, but Ming Yu gave off a different feeling.

He had a bright enthusiastic feeling, like the sun. This youth’s energy was very prosperous and he didn’t know how to control it. Whether it was a photo shoot of runway, light emerged from his whole body.

This was a good thing for a model but it would be better if he was more mature.

Since their first meeting, Xi Ze followed this young man.

He was vaguely aware that something was wrong with this world but he didn’t know what the reason was.

In the dream, Xi Ze followed Ming Yu through many corners of the world. He watched the young man walk in a variety of shows and become a famous supermodel in China. He also watched this youth struggle in the strong European and American fashion circles. Due to the West’s unique aesthetics and the lacking protection of his country, the young man was unable to step forward.

He watched the youth gradually control the bright sun and become more mature. He saw the excitement the first time Ming Yu endorsed a big global name, as well as his grief and anger caused by racist Western models.

This person was 70~80% similar to his beloved, but he wasn’t as dazzling as his lover. He was like a jade being polished but he was already shining with radiance. Xi Ze chose to believe that one day, this young man would become his lover that everyone looked up to.

As Xi Ze expected, he saw this young man reach a turning point in his life when he was 20 years old. His career turned around and he experienced earth-shaking changes. He slowly appeared on the catwalks of the world’s major shows and endorsed a top global luxury brand.

Xi Ze knew what a valuable achievement this was for an Oriental model.

However, Xi Ze knew that if this was his Ming Yu, the youth wouldn’t be satisfied and stop here.

As Xi Ze guessed, Ming Yu wasn’t satisfied with such excellent results. He was like a thirsty sponge that frantically absorbed moisture after touching the sea.

He was becoming more excellent and more beautiful. Once this youth gradually grew to match Xi Ze’s memories, Xi Ze fell silent.

Xi Ze was clever, careful and observant.

He shouldn’t do this but driven by intense curiosity, he secretly looked at this youth’s body. At first glance, Xi Ze knew that this wasn’t his Ming Yu. Ming Yu had a small black mole on his right shoulder. This Ming Yu didn’t have the same body.

But he also knew that this youth had really terrible cooking, he knew that this youth’s handwriting was really unbearable to look at apart from the characters ‘Ming Yu.’ This familiar dog writing was deeply engraved on Xi Ze’s heart, letting him start believing in other truths.