Chapter 049

Chapter 049

A good makeup artist could create different effects for the same makeup, depending on the face. For example, changes in the position of subtle highlights, shaping of the eyebrows, etc. were all skills that a good makeup artist were adept at.

Zheng Qiurong’s status in the fashion industry wasn’t low. She was only 30 years old, but was already a well known first-tier makeup artist of Pei Feng.

Logically speaking, a makeup artist like Sister Zheng, at the peak of her career, didn’t lack money and fame. Her work wasn’t busy, only being busy around certain periods. It was a quiet and beautiful life that people envied.

How could such a successful makeup artist be persuaded to leave a second-tier big brand? It was as hard as Lanka or Star Models pulling Shen Xiang from Muse.

But Luo Ru did it.

In fact, before Zhao Rui proposed to find a makeup artist for Ming Yu, Luo Ru had quietly been in contact with Sister Zheng. Women always had many small secrets. Luo Ru soon won the trust of Sister Zheng and the two people became close friends.

As friends, Luo Ru persuaded her friend to give up a stable life and look at the world again. They were friends and she would try to give her friend better treatment.

The next day, Zheng Quirong came to the Huaxia branch of Nidelan. She was different from yesterday’s makeup artist. She didn’t immediately start Ming Yu’s makeup, but closely observed his face, hairstyle and clothing.

After looking for a long time, Sister Zheng smiled and lowered her head to Ming Yu. “Ming Yu, almost half a year has passed. Your facial features have undergone some changes. Sure enough, you are a young man and are still growing. Your eyes are a little higher than before, I should take note of this.

Everyone present was surprised by Sister Zheng’s words. They instantly understood. This time, Luo Ru had really dug up an expert!

It had been almost six months since Ming Yu and Zheng Quirong cooperated. Even then, Zheng Quirong only did a smoke makeup and it took 10 minutes. Yet Zheng Quirong still remembered Ming Yu’s face.

This amazing facial memory, Zhao Rui hadn’t met anyone apart from Zhou Wei Zhuo who had it.

After that, Zheng Quirong had the assistant put down her makeup case. She moved quickly and swept a variety of brushes over Ming Yu’s face. Sometimes she would smear it with a finger and sometimes her fingers would dip gently. In short, Sister Zheng put down her last brush after a short span of 20 minutes.

The handsome and elegant youth looked indifferently at himself in the lit makeup mirror.

The first set of clothing was a pure teenager.

The word ‘pure’ wasn’t just limited to beautiful girls. When the young man raised his hair slightly and revealed his white forehead, Luo Ru looked at Ming Yu and… her heartbeat actually sped up!

He wore a simple white shirt and tucked the hair on one side behind his head. The makeup was quite simple, making it hard to tell he was wearing makeup. But this youth’s delicate skin, black eyes and slightly thin jaw gave off the feeling of a pure first love. However, this actually made people feel more excited!

Look at the blushing Luo Ru. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Ming Yu was very satisfied with this makeup. He had seen many superb makeup artists in his life, and Zheng Quirong was just as strong as them! Such a makeup artist willingly staying at a second-tier brand, it was really burying her skills.