Chapter 231 - 232

Chapter 231

Since becoming Ji and Ya’s global spokesperson, Ming Yu’s popularity and value soared.

The World Supermodels Organization didn’t announce the specific scores of each supermodel but global fashion lovers knew that Ming Yu’s score was definitely much higher than other supermodels around the world.

He was the only king in the modelling circle after Xi Ze. It could be said that Ming Yu’s achievements gradually surpassed Xi Ze.

As a designer and supermodel, Xi Ze was definitely the best. But when it came to just a supermodel, Ming Yu was a figure that overturned Xi Ze’s legendary history.

The end of an era was destined to open another era.

Many fashion media called this Ming Yu era of the supermodel world:

『 The Golden Age 』.

They had never seen such an era of glory, they had never seen such a brilliant and beautiful era.

Before Ming Yu formally signed the contract with Ji and Ya, it was rare for them to have menswear shows. Now in the past four high-end shows, two of them were menswear! The outstanding quality of the high-end menswear show allowed Ji and Ya to break through previous limitations and truly become a unique and comprehensive luxury brand in the world.

The men’s clothing was excellent and the women’s clothing was also excellent.

At the beginning of 2020, Ming Yu hadn’t walked in a womenswear high-end Ji and Ya show since the Light of the Muse show. When Xi Ze opened the veil and revealed Ming Yu’s identity, don’t talk about the audience present. The fans watching the video afterwards sucked in a breath and were so shocked they couldn’t speak at all.

It was one thing to know that Ming Xiaoyu looked good. It was another thing to see him look so beautiful and dignified!

The makeup for male and female supermodels were basically different. The female supermodel makeup had a special name in the beauty industry called ‘supermodel makeup.’ This showed how important the makeup of a female supermodel was.

The fans who saw this video screamed that Ming Xiaoyu must participate in another female show afterwards!

【 Although Adenes is more female than Ming Xiaoyu ← Wait, Adenes is now a female model. But that isn’t the important thing. I think that Ming Xiaoyu’s female makeup doesn’t lose to Adenes. It is so beautiful!! 】

【 I also want mushroom to walk in female shows QAQ! 】

【 Womenswear and menswear shows! Small Mushroom lick lick lick! 】

【 Crazy… I am very curious. Small Mushroom’s temper is quite good and he treats fans particularly well, but it it clear that Small Mushroom’s temperament is quite unruly. In the end, how did God Xi convince him to wear a wedding dress and walk in the JI and Ya women’s show? Since then, mushroom hasn’t appeared in a female show in a year. I think there is definitely a reason for this! 】……

Once someone raised this question, another person naturally gave an answer.

Most people said that there was precedent for a male model to appear in female shows, putting aside Adenes. Even Luo Cheng walked in one when he first debuted. Was this a big deal? Small Mushroom was dedicated!

However, some fans saw through to the essence and noticed something was wrong.

Three days later!

In the humanities area of Ming Yu’s Muse fan forum, many people spoke the same language.

[Three things before the Light of the Muse high-end show] [Wearing a wedding dress? Okay!]