Chapter 074

Chapter 074

Du Ruo, female, 22 years ago, part of Lanka Modelling Agency and the third ranked female world supermodel.

Du Ruo became famous early on. At the age of 15, she was discovered by a scout and took a street shot for a magazine. From then on, she embarked on the path of a model.

Once becoming a model, Du Ruo’s body, stature and temperament weren’t unique. But there were tens of millions of models in the world and she managed to be ranked third among the females. She appeared on dozens of the world’s super model rankings lists.

A fashionista in the industry once commented on Du Ruo, “She has the beauty that all men dream of. She is sexy and enchanting, beautiful and mature. She is the envoy of all women. She is the most charming devil on stage.”

…These words might be exaggerated, but one thing could be seen from the evaluation of ‘female devil’ instead of ‘female angel.’ Du Ruo’s beauty was an offensive type. It was a rose hidden behind a thornbush that not everyone could touch.

Of course, if Du Ruo’s temper was more significant, she really would be like a thorny rose. It would be difficult for Du Ruo, who had an ordinary background, to reach her current status. For a model to reach such a high status, could you really say that she wasn’t scheming?

Even the silly and sweet Zhao Rui wouldn’t believe it.

Du Ruo wasn’t a Muse model, meaning Cheng Su had no contact with her. He only heard Zeng Shu mention once, “Du Ruo is easy to get along with. Among the world’s top 10 models, her temper is the best.”

Did having a good temper mean she could be bullied?

Cheng Su, you are really too naive.

This time, Cheng Su really created a problem. Zeng Shu’s first thought was to discuss with the program organizers to make sure that scene wasn’t shown. As long as it wasn’t aired to the general public, Zeng Shu could talk to Rayleigh Cano and it wasn’t cause too much of a loss.

Zeng Shu knew that this reality show was one of the hottest in the country and that the producer had a strong background in the entertainment industry. If the other person didn’t agree to delete the scene, he could make the company put pressure on him.

Whether it was fashion or entertainment, Muse had a high status.

Zeng Shu didn’t leave anything to chance. This scene was a small hot spot in the reality show and couldn’t be easily deleted. It was also scandalous and the program would smell a business opportunity, so they wouldn’t easily give it up.

Thus, Zeng Shu went to find Shen Xiang to have him talk with the program staff.

Zeng Shu sat down in Shen Xiang’s office and only said half of what he wanted to say. Unexpectedly, he saw Shen Xiang scowling while drinking coffee, then Shen Xiang sighed helplessly. He said with regret and disappointment, “I’m sorry Zeng Shu. This time, I can’t help you.”

Zeng Shu was shocked by the words.

It had been several years since he came to the company. He might not be as close to Shen Xiang as Ding Bo, but they were old friends. For Shen Xiang to unexpectedly reject him without hesitation, wasn’t this situation too strange?

Zeng Shu wasn’t angry. He lowered his cup and asked, “I thought this was a trivial thing. Is it unexpectedly a major incident?” He thought for a moment before asking again, “Is the producer’s background really strong?”

Zeng Shu thought that Shen Xiang had talked to a producer who refused to help.

This was normal. Zeng Shu was aware that Shen Xiang and the PR department ranked the models. According to his guess, Cheng Su’s level of attention should be above a first-tier model and below a supermodel. If the background of the other producer was really deep, the company wouldn’t make trouble with them just because of Cheng Su.