Chapter 225 - 226

Chapter 225

From last year to the present, the World Supermodels Organization had become recognized as the ‘late king’ in the eyes of the fashion people. Their highest record was on month late!

Compared to this one month record, being one day late was really nothing.

This was acceptable to everyone so no one urged the World Supermodels Organization to release it.

But the next day, the third day, the fourth day, the fifth day… one week passed!

It had been a week! Why was the organization acting constipated? They should release it!! What were they doing?

Gradually, fashion enthusiasts started to go and post messages on the World Supermodels Organization’s official website. More and more messages appeared urging the release of the rankings. Once it was September 20th, the hiding World Supermodels Organization seemed to unwillingly announce the rankings.

『 The world’s female supermodel rankings:

Cecilia Cote, Adenes Clark, He Chaoman, Du Ruo… 』

Ah, Adenes moved forward again. Then the male supermodel rankings—

『 The world’s male supermodel rankings:

Xi Ze, Ming Yu, Kelson Eddie, Luo Cheng, Harriman Owen… 』

Global fashion lovers, ‘…My pants are off, why are you showing me this?’ (/= _ =)/~┴┴!!!

There were some changes. For example, a Brazilian male model entered the top 30 on the men’s list while a Korean female model entered the top 20 on the women’s list. These changes seemed important but in the eyes of most fashion lovers, it wasn’t worth the World Supermodels Organization delaying for 20 days.

Please understand that in general, after the release of the world supermodels list, the relevant people in the World Supermodels Organization would start to recalculate the scores for each supermodel.

It was possible for a supermodel to do something significant that would change their points before the rankings was announced, but this would only delay the World Supermodels Organization a little bit.

The real rankings were usually decided at the end of the last month. The reason why the publication date wasn’t set and was generally marked as the early parts of the month was to carefully calculate the points of every person to avoid any incidents.

However, the most difficult points to calculate were clearly the 10 or 20 people at the top of the rankings.

Now the top 10 for both lists hadn’t changed except for Adenes. It was just a small change and could the announcement be delayed for 20 days because of this?

【 I think that it is a bit strange. Cecilia, Adenes and He Chaoman, it is estimated that these three people have similar points. But in the past, the release of the rankings list wasn’t delayed despite the rankings changing. 】

【 Yes, their rankings changed but the list was always published on time. 】

【 I feel that this time there wasn’t any changes but has the implementation of the points changed? Perhaps the members of the World Supermodels Organization are confused and don’t know how to deal with the rankings? 】……

This was three ignorant cobblers adding up to a genius (collective wisdom exceeds an individual).

Most people didn’t know the specific formula that the World Supermodels Organization used to calculate points but they knew that this formula was definitely related to the performance of the supermodels.