Chapter 073

Chapter 073

The shooting schedule on the last day was quite easy. They only needed to record two games and some easter eggs, and it would be all over.

Ming Yu’s state today was obviously not as good as it was yesterday. His partner Du Ruo frowned and asked if he wanted to rest for a while. After all, he was shocked twice by ‘Violent Waterfall’ yesterday and recording the program was very stressful.

Ming Xiaoyu smiled slightly, swallowed to ease the dryness in his throat and shook his head. “Don’t worry Sister Du, I’m fine. I am much better than I was last night.”

Du Ruo slightly frowned and didn’t say anything else. However, her eyes were on Cheng Su not far away.

Today, Cheng Su’s face was very poor, an extreme contrast to his high spirits yesterday. It was estimated that what happened yesterday was discovered by his agent and he was scolded.

Even if he didn’t know the spokesperson of Rayleigh Cano’s 2014 perfume, he couldn’t show it. It might not be the product and series he was endorsing, but it was still Rayleigh Cano.

Once this matter was exposed, Zeng Shu could guess how furious the head of Rayleigh Cano would be.

It was even likely that Cheng Su would lose the endorsement!

Fortunately, the program hadn’t aired yet and this incident wasn’t so serious. After all, it was understandable if Cheng Su didn’t know what happened three years ago.

Thus, Cheng Su was only mercilessly scolded for two hours last night. Once Zeng Shu’s words had dried up, he said, “I don’t want to see you again for half a month. Until your next job, you will honestly stay home and study every incident of Rayleigh Cano from its creation to the present!”

Du Ruo stared at Cheng Su for a long time. Then this beautiful supermodel’s lips slowly lifted and she sneered.

The other person didn’t notice. Then she gave hot water to Ming Xiaoyu, who had suddenly coughed, and laughed helplessly. “Yesterday was really too hard. Ming Xiaoyu, did you catch fish? If you are fishing, you should skillfully let others take the bite!”

Ming Yu suddenly froze as he drank the water. He stared blankly and saw that the other person was looking at him with a smile, looking as calm and gentle as ever.

The two people stared at each other for a long time before Ming Xiaoyu smiled indifferently. “Sister Du, your words are right. Then you… cough, do you think that it is better to put the fish back to fatten it up or to eat it right away?

Du Ruo replied naturally, “I want to eat it. It is just a dead fish after all.”

In the corner of the dining room, the handsome young man and the beautiful woman smiled tacitly, not speaking anymore.

In the recording session of the last game, Cheng Su really felt like his body was pushed into a hot water pool. He was sweating with anger, but there was nowhere to resolve it.

The last part was playing water polo. The eight guests were assigned by team and there was a goal in each of the four directions. They would obtain one point if they scored a goal.

Of course, there was no doubt that MIng Xiaoyu’s team had already won first place with an appallingly high score. Unless a team could score 200 points during the match, it was impossible to overtake them.

…Scoring 200 goals was only possible if they were standing on the ground and playing non-stop, and they would also get a cramp!

Thus, by the end of the day, most people already saw the show as over and didn’t intend to win the game anymore. Of course, this didn’t mean they didn’t do their best. Wasn’t it good if they could win this game in the end?

Rebirth of a SupermodelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara