Chapter 032

Chapter 032

The winter wind was blowing over the capital, filling the air with a cold frost that showed the cold weather. However, around the large convention hall on the Third Ring Road, the low temperatures didn’t freeze the enthusiasm of the reporters. Lights kept flashing on the red carpet and shutter sounds were heard.

Xi Ze didn’t choose to be sneaky like last time, where he hid himself from the reporters. This time, he openly stepped onto the red carpet. After he entered the hall, he chatted with the swarming reporters for a few moments before leaving.

He might be attending for Ming Yu, but he took the time to talk to Old Fei. Old Fei moved beside him. “Xi Ze, you really gave me a lot of face. You have been so busy recently, but you came to this show for my sake. Can you help me by going to a gathering later? I will owe you a favour!”

Xi Ze smiled and gave a low laugh. “Good, Old Fei.”

…You see, a person took the initiative to offer this, so he shouldn’t shun the personal favour.

In the spacious and bright hall, most of the 500 seats were filled. They were surprised when they saw Xi Ze, before walking over to talk to him.

After all, they had a relationship with Old Fei so most of the people here had some fame and weren’t newcomers. Speaking a few words to Xi Ze wasn’t a big deal. However, Lu Yue was one of the exceptions.

Lu Yue was an emerging photographer. A set of her photos won an international award last year, and she was a regular with many major magazines. Old Fei invited her due to her potential.

However, Lu Yue had a status that he didn’t know about.

She was a diehard fan of God Xi!!!

Five years ago was the first time she saw Xi Ze’s fashion show. Later, she frantically collected this person’s hard copy photos, magazine introductions, endorsement information, film and television appearances… Lu Yue was a diehard Xi Ze fan!

Lu Yue never thought that she would actually see God Xi at today’s fashion show.

If she knew, she would’ve spent the whole day getting her make-up done!

It was one thing to see Xi Ze, another to go up to him. Before the fashion show opened, Lu Yue clutched her heart in a corner and secretly looked at Xi Ze, not daring to go forward to say anything. Lu Yue waited for the fashion show to start, only to excitedly find out that God Xi was sitting in front of her!

Things turned out like this, as if God was saying that she should go to talk to him! Thus, Lu Yue hesitated for a long time before finally mustering the courage to go forward with a piece of paper and pen. She only intended to say a few words with Xi Ze and quickly get a signature.

“E…Excuse me, Sir… Could I please get a signature?”

The second half of Lu Yue’s sentence was completely soft as she clutched the paper and pen.

Please sign, please sign, be sure to sign!

Nobody will stop me from getting his signature!

After listening to Lu Yue’s words, the handsome man sitting in the front row looked slightly sideways and up at her. There was a deep look in his eyes, with a touch of a smile, as Xi Ze spoke in his low voice. “Ah? What did you just say?”

It was an ordinary sentence and Xi Ze had even made his aura more approachable. But Lu Yue stared at his face for a moment before turning red. She repeated waved her hand and cried out, “No… nothing! Nothing!”