Chapter 237 - 238

Chapter 237

Even a dedicated model needed to take holidays.

After working hard for a full three months, one day in April, Ming Xiaoyu just returned home and didn’t have time to take a sip of water before he was whisked away to an island in the tropics.

The sky was blue, the waves were clear and white seagulls glided gently over the blue sea. The salty taste of the sea blew ashore on the sea breeze. The sun was hot but not sinister. It shone warmly on the body and there was a romantic taste in the air.

Since Xi Ze took his lover out on a holiday, he naturally arranged everything. The luggage was packed and the place of accommodation prepared. A secluded island where the two of them were the only people in the world was the best.

Night hadn’t arrived yet. There were no fluctuations on Mr. Xi’s handsome face but currents were surging in his heart.

A smooth white beach, uh, beach play √

A spacious and clear pool, well, pool play √

The blue sky, the ocean breeze, the empty island, a couple who loved each other…

No, he was getting a nosebleed! o(*≧▽≦)ツ!!!

From the moment he set foot on the small island, Mr. Xi’s brain theatre began. Ming Xiaoyu had been with this man for many years but he hadn’t completed the mind-reading technique. Therefore, he didn’t think too much as he started to unpack his things.

“You didn’t say hello this time but I don’t blame you. This place is really beautiful. You should’ve time me earlier so I could prepare properly. Ding Bo’s packing has some things missing but it isn’t a big problem.”

Xi Ze hummed and looked forward to the upcoming night.

Ming Yu spent the morning unpacking his things and then in the afternoon, the two of them went to the beach to play. Xi Ze could swim but he didn’t like water. Therefore, he just lay on the beach and bask in the sun. Ming Yu ridiculed him as a ‘dry duck.’

Was Mr. Xi a dry duck?

Mr Xi: Wait for the pool play in the evening. Then he would personally tell the answer to Small Mushroom.

Xi Ze calculated thousands of things and thought he took everything into account. He didn’t think that as the sky was darkening and the two of them started heading back, a yacht roared on the sea and stopped 10 metres away from the two.

Ming Xiaoyu, “……”

Xi Ze, “……”

A pair of slender legs, sexy hair and a skinny body emerged from the yacht. When Du Ruo suddenly appeared here, Ming Yu was stunned and stared at Xi Ze with surprise.

But he didn’t have to wait long for an answer as a familiar figure appeared on the yacht.

He Chaoman looked at Ming Yu and Xi Ze with amazement. “How are you here?”

Xi Ze’s lips thinned and his eyebrows raised, a very cold wind blowing from him. “How are you here?”

This so-called wise man was at a loss!

Xi Ze chose an uninhabited island under his name and thought they would be able to live in a world with just the two of them. He didn’t expect that He Chaoman would unexpectedly choose this small island when going on vacation with Du Ruo!

This island might be under Xi Ze’s name but half a year ago, it still belonged to his body. As someone who hardly ever left her house, He Chaoman didn’t know that this island now belonged to Xi Ze. Du Ruo came to her for a holiday and said she hoped to experience the scenery of a tropical beach. Therefore, He Chaoman first thought about this place.