Chapter 015

Chapter 015

The two parties were blocking the front door.

One side was still swearing while the other side fought back angrily. However, both sides paused at the suddenly question and couldn’t help turning their heads.

The fat man was the first to respond when he saw the man. He originally wanted to curse and say, ‘Blocking, what blocking? Don’t you know about detours?’ However, all the anger magically disappeared from his face as he discovered the other person’s identity. He smiled and spoke with pleasant surprise, “Sir! You are really here!”

Xi Ze was wearing a monochrome black coat with a classy cut and simple design. He looked down at Wang Zhu, not seeming to perceive the other person’s attentions as he asked bluntly, “Did you want something?”

Wang Zhu didn’t give up at such at cold attitude. He stuck at it. “Sir, last month I spoke to your agent. Do you remember?”

In this industry, Wang Zhu was indeed a well-known photographer and he often worked for first-tier magazines. He was a veteran compared to Brother Luo and had more seniority, but there were more than 100 photographers like him in the industry, more if they looked globally.

Xi Ze heard Wang Zhu’s words and glanced at him, before turning to look at his agent. “He called you before?”

The gentle man wearing glasses carefully thought for a moment before asking, “You are… Wang Zhu?”

Wang Zhu immediately nodded excitedly, “Yes yes, I am Wang Zhu. Previous, Mr. Wei introduced us but our exchange last time didn’t seem that good. I heard that Mr. Xi would be at Ruoshang today and specifically came here to meet you…”

Wang Zhu’s voice faded as Xi Ze stared at him with extremely cold eyes, as if he was looking into Wang Zhu’s bones. Wang Zhu’s heart couldn’t help feeling cold. The next second, he could only listen as Xi Ze spoke coldly. “Mr. Wang. I have no interest in the unspoken rules.”

Xi Ze deliberately placed emphasis on ‘unspoken rules,’ causing everyone present to freeze in place.

Apart from Ding Bo, Xi Ze’s agent who was laughing, Wang Zhu, Wu Yuzhen, Liu Qian, Zhu Wei, Brother Luo… they couldn’t quite understand what Xi Ze meant. Only Ming Yu’s lips curved quietly as his eyes moved between Xi Ze and Wang Zhu several times.

Xi Ze looked up at him, as if he seemed to be aware of Ming Yu’s gaze. Ming Yu coughed lightly and withdrew his ggaze.

After a long time, Wang Zhu recovered and said with slight difficulty, “I just want to talk to you about cooperating next quarter. I don’t know what you mean…”

Xi Ze replied calmly, “I meant it literally.”

Wang Zhu: “…”

After a while, as if feeling everyone’s eys focused on him, Wang Zhu turned red and couldn’t help speaking again, “If it is the unspoken rules, I…”

“Wait a minute,” Ding Bo suddenly laughed and interrupted. “Mr. Wang, didn’t he just say that he didn’t want the unspoken rules with you?” Ding Bo saw Wang Zhu’s grim expression, so he smiled and explained. “Didn’t you previously shout that as long as they followed the unspoken rules, you would give opportunities to these youths? It came from your own mouth that unspoken rules are mutual benefits!”

The other confused people finally realized the meaning of the horrifying words.

Wang Zhu had tried to flirt and once he was pulled away, he had started shouting. There was no need to mention all the filthy words, but he had definitely emphasized, “Small models like you. As long you follow me and let me eat your delicious food, there will be mutual benefits!”