Chapter 096

Chapter 096

Do you know what Xi Ze saw?

At the beginning, Luo Cheng planned to help Ming Xiaoyu remove his makeup. Therefore, he was standing in front of Ming Xiaoyu and slightly bending down. Ming Xiaoyu was sitting in the chair to remove his makeup, so he was looking up at Luo Cheng from his chair.

As a result, Luo Cheng had his back to the door and was leaning down slightly. Ming Xiaoyu was looking up while facing the door. However, it wasn’t useful for Ming Xiaoyu to face the door! His body was completely blocked by the tall Luo Cheng!

Why did he grow so high? Why so tall?

If Luo Cheng was 169cm, Xi Ze could see clearly!

Do you know what Mr. Xi was currently seeing? You still don’t know? Then quickly watch an idol drama! “I was just blowing sand out of her eyes, honey. You’re misunderstanding” to “Our figures just overlapped when we were picking up things. Nothing happened.” It was these types of scenarios.

But although the author could write such a dog blood story, it was obviously impossible for Xi Ze to be the heroine of an idol drama who screamed angrily without listening. He swept his gaze over his lover’s body before indifferently looking at Luo Cheng.

Luo Cheng, “…QAQ.”

Damn it! Why was it so cold suddenly? Hey, I’m going back to Antarctica!

Luo Cheng unconsciously moved to one side and Xi Ze could finally see Ming Yu. Seeing his lover’s surprised face, Xi Ze probably understood what was happening. He took a leisurely step inside and closed the door.

Click.

Luo Cheng couldn’t stop his bad habit and started shaking.

The handsome man paid no attention to the shaking Luo Cheng on the side as he headed straight to Ming Yu. Once he noticed the pattern on the youth’s eyes, he raised a hand and gently stroked the complex and beautiful patterns.

“You haven’t removed it yet?”

Ming Xiaoyu laughed. “I was going to remove it now.”

Luo Cheng on the side, “(⊙口⊙)!!!”

Xi Ze nodded. “This type of eyeliner is a bit difficult to remove. I will help you.”

As he spoke, Xi Ze picked up a cotton pad on the table and the configured makeup remover. It was a smooth move, as if it was natural and there wasn’t another person in the room.

Ming Xiaoyu’s mouth slightly twitched and he couldn’t help saying, “Xi Ze, Mr. Luo is still standing there.”

Luo Cheng was stunned when he heard this and hurriedly shook his head. ‘No, no, no! I’m not here! You are seeing incorrectly!!

Xi Ze chose to listen to the youth. He laid down his cotton pad and looked at Luo Cheng like he was trying to make Luo Cheng’s existence shrink. Then he made a surprised expression and asked, “Since when were you here? What are you doing here?”

Luo Cheng laughed hollowly. “I’m here…to deliver something.” It was to look at a beauty and to eat tofu…

The moment that Xi Ze appeared, Luo Cheng noticed that something was strange.

As it had been mentioned before, a supermodel who could climb to the top of the fashion circle must be filled with talent and strength. Secondly, they must have good opportunities. Finally, and the most important point, they couldn’t be silly and sweet like Zhao Rui. ( Zhao Rui: Hey! )