Chapter 205 - 206

Chapter 205

The marketing social media accounts exposing Cheng Su and then the drug incident, everything happened in just three days. However, this was enough to make the cancer of the fashion industry unable to have a comeback.

At this moment, Cheng Su was at the police station and certain of the originator of the evil. In his heart, he had long recognized that only Xi Ze could make him fall to such an unbearable situation, making him lose so quickly and now having to coexist with fierce criminals.

However, this time Cheng Su really wronged Xi Ze.

Xi Ze did only one thing from the beginning, which was to let the head of Muse’s legal department take this case.

The other matters, from contacting the marketing companies or directing public opinion with the media, were all the result of a small and witty Mushroom’s cooperation with the Muse PR department.

Muse’s PR department had never been involved in a struggle between their own models, but principles were involved in this battle.

On the day that Xi Ze and Ming Yu announced their relationship, Shen Xiang had already figured out who broke the news behind the scenes. Yes, it was Cheng Su and his assistant Xiao An.

Xi Ze and Ming Yu were top models with the highest level of attention in the company. Cheng Su’s behavior seriously threatened the interests of the company. Now that it reached this extent, who cared if he was a Muse model?

He already crossed the line so don’t blame the company for being ruthless!

The general direction was agreed upon by Ming Yu and Shen Xiang, with the specific steps being implemented by Muse’s PR department. In the end, the police really found a bottle of drugs in Cheng Su’s home. Shen Xiang was really surprised and couldn’t believe it.

Only Ming Xiaoyu sighed heavily, not uttering a single word.

Cheng Su’s words in the police station weren’t false. He wasn’t the one who took drugs, it was Ming Yu. No, to be precise, it was the previous Ming Yu.

A 14 year old child was easily controlled. In the beginning, Cheng Su used Ming Yu and was able to control him well. However, the original Ming Yu became older and his contact with the industry increased, causing his mind to gradually mature.

The original was very dissatisfied that Cheng Su never kissed him. They only held hands or hugged.

Most people had a rebellious period. During this period, the original Ming Yu’s temper was quite violent and he didn’t pay much attention to Cheng Su’s words. At this time, Cheng Su had already opened the door and was about to become a first-tier model.

Cheng Su was disgusted at having such a time bomb around him. He looked down on the original as a disgusting homosexual and wondered how to continue manipulating the original.

Cheng Su was thinking about this when a friend in the industry brought him a hallucinogen.

The friend said that the addiction of the hallucinogen wasn’t very high but the effect was very good. If any woman wasn’t obedient, he just needed to pour a little bit in her cup to ensure that the woman was intoxicated and unable to extricate herself. Then there was no problem doing what he wanted with her.

Cheng Su took this drug but it wasn’t to use on a woman. In Cheng Su’s eyes, any woman would definitely like him. Why would he need such a thing? Now that this happened, he could let the original Ming Yu try it.

The first time he tried it, the original body fainted.

After that, Cheng Su used this powder to hold onto the original, making the original obediently listen to him for a few months. Later, Zhao Rui didn’t know it but the original secretly told Cheng Su about a resource and the requirements to get it. Then Cheng Su gave the hallucinogen to the original a second time.