Chapter 098

Chapter 098

After a moment, Ming Yu couldn’t help asking, “Who told you this? Brother Zhao? That is impossible, he wouldn’t dare say such things to you. Sister Luo is even more impossible, she knows discretion.”

Xi Ze looked at the youth sitting beside him and said, “It looks like this matter is true.”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…#$#$#$!!!”

He was bluffing!

The handsome man in the driver’s seat frowned and said with a sigh, “You made me be laughed at by that old man for a whole day. Until a few days ago, he was always making fun of me, hurting my fragile young mind. I am very hurt, Small Mushroom. What should I do?”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…(┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻”

After all this time, couldn’t Xi Ze forget about this mushroom thing? And calling himself fragile and young? He was actually hurt?

Forget Luo Cheng, not even Zhao Rui would believe it! ( Luo Cheng and Zhao Rui: Hey! )

Ming Yu’s mouth twitched as he looked at the man’s expression of ‘I am very hurt and very sad.’ He tried to maintain his calm expression as he gritted out, “I, don’t, believe, Old, Fei, would, dare, laugh, at, you!”

Xi Ze’s speed slowed down as he entered an urban area. Then he sighed and shook his head, “He did. He said to me, “Xi Ze, you unexpectedly didn’t bring toilet paper with you. This joke, I can laugh about it for a year.’ I still remember his words and can recite them.” Xi Ze acted injured while saying this.

Ming Xiaoyu, “…?_?”

If Old Fei really said this then he was a mushroom!!

Ming Xiaoyu wasn’t blinded by this man. He made a cold face and his mouth had a hint of a sneer. He said solemnly, “Since you admit that I’m the owner of the house, then Xi Xiaoze, the first rule of the family is: Don’t deceive the owner of the house’.”

Xi Ze raised an eyebrow. “Xi Xiaoze?”

Ming Xiaoyu glanced at him. “That isn’t the important point. Today, in this car, the first family rule of this house is born.”

Xi Ze thought for a moment before asking, “You said that I can’t deceive the owner of the house. Does that mean I can take liberties with you?”

Ming Xiaoyu disagreed. “Definitely not! =皿=!!!”

Xi Ze smiled and didn’t answer. Some things, there was no need to come to a conclusion so quickly. He would count slowly with his small mushroom and slowly convince him.

In the tranquil dark night, the lights of London were bustling and lively. A red Ferrari quickly passed through the crowd and disappeared into the cool night, not being seen any longer.

The next day, they were waiting to fly to Milan when Ming Xiaoyu suddenly remembered a crucial question. “Do you have a house in Milan?”

“I have one.”

Ming Xiaoyu nodded before remembering something else. “Are there two bedrooms so I can stay in one?”

Xi Ze’s lips quietly curved and he stared at the youth for a long time, not saying anything.

Ming Xiaoyu didn’t feel uncomfortable by this. He just asked again, “I don’t need to sleep with you?”

Xi Ze’s eyes widened and he looked shocked. “How could you sleep with me?”

The small mushroom who couldn’t respond for a moment, “…Ah?”

“In case you are planning something, rest assured, my bedroom is locked.”