Chapter 123 - 124

Chapter 123

As the second male in An Li, Jiang Kaiyang played Yin Yi, the leader of the Wulin League.

He became friendly with the two leads in the ‘Liaowu’ mystery case. After learning that the heroine had a deep-seated hated enemy, he admired this chivalrous woman and went with them to the Fire Palace.

According to the plot, Ming Xiaoyu’s Bai Xiu only appeared in the heroine’s nightmares and hallucinations. Even if he was related to the male protagonist, he shouldn’t have any relationship with the second male. However, in order to add more scenes for Jiang Kaiyang without undermining the plot, Jiang Kaiyang became part of the heroine’s nightmare.

In this nightmare, she dreamed that all of her group was stabbed by Bai Xiu’s sword, with no chance of survival. Among them, the one killed most miserably by Bai Xiu was the second male lead. It was too miserable!

Director Xu and the screenwriter were very much in favour of this type of additional scene. It gave everyone an extra scene while also highlighted the heroine’s fear towards Bai Xiu. It was good! Amazing! Then add it!

Perhaps you might ask how stupid Jiang Kaiyang was to allow this type of scene.

Then you don’t understand! Wasn’t this violent and exciting shot very shocking? Doesn’t it make the scalp tingle?

Suppose you left the theatre. Then someone next to you asked, “What do you think of Jiang Kiayang, who plays Yin Yi?” You might not realize who this Jiang Kaiyang was. Then the next second, someone else would add, “That’s it! The ma whose head was cut off by a sword!”

It was simple, clear and especially symbolic.

Jiang Kaiyang’s acting skill was naturally not in doubt. After several scenes were added, the entire cast knew there was someone behind it but no one said ‘no.’ Even Xiao Biqing just smiled and walked over to Ming Xiaoyu. “Ming Xiaoyu, Jiang Kaiyang has done good with this, giving you another scene.”

Ming Xiaoyu wanted to cry without tears. “…I really want to thank him, Sister Xiao.”

Jiang Kaiyang had no problems acting and Ming Xiaoyu’s acting, well…it was questionable. However, the most problematic part was the wires!

Ming Yu previous had some hanging scenes, but there weren’t many and the movements were simple. As long as he controlled the balance of his body, there was no big problem. Of course, balance control was compulsory for Ming Xiaoyu. Small Mushroom’s catwalk was always a straight line!

However, the scene added this time wasn’t just a wire scene, but a wire scene that involved fighting.

Thus, Ming Xiaoyu deliberately practiced in the three days before he had to film this scene. His acting might not be good but he could temporarily act it out. Perhaps he might not NG more than a dozen times…

At the same time, thousands of kilometres away in the capital, the second high-end fashion show of Ji and Ya in 2017 successfully ended, receiving warm applause.

This fashion show was still focused on women’s clothing. The complex and diverse laces, the unique and elegant East Asian ethnic style totems and the same crystal gemstone jewelry made up the ‘Brilliant Secret Words’ of this Ji and Ya fashion show.