Chapter 195 - 196

Chapter 195

The bright and dazzling light illuminated the youth’s white face.

Standing in the entrance, Xi Ze calmly looked at his mushroom for a long time. Then he walked to the soft in a steady and calm manner and—

Bang!

Kneeling on the magazine!

The bang frightened Small Mushroom a bit, causing him to jerk and making him unable to respond for a while.

Although he gaze Xi Ze three choices, everyone knew that this was a joke and couldn’t be taken seriously.

What type of man was Xi Ze? Did he really fall to his knees?

There was no need to talk about outsiders. Even to Ming Yu, Xi Ze would only kneel in bed due to some positions…

This was a preemptive strike! Mr. Xi was really wonderful!

You see, didn’t Mushroom become a stupefied mushroom?

The next second, Xi Ze made a dignified look and started to state his crimes in a tone of grief. “I was wrong. I shouldn’t have deceived you to sneakily buy a lot of magazines, perfumes, watches and jewelry. I didn’t help you with your mortgage when your mortgage hadn’t been paid off and I didn’t buy you a car. Instead, I spent money on…”

“Wait a minute! You’re not allowed to repay the mortgage! You’re not allowed to buy a car! Listen! They are from my vault!”

At the beginning, Ming Xiaoyu felt it was familiar. But after a while, it was a bit wrong. As the head of the household, although his ability to make money wasn’t as much as Xi Ze, he still earned a lot! How many people could buy a high-end apartment in the Third Ring of the capital within one year? And it was fully paid off!

In addition, Ming Xiaoyu had saved a lot of money recently and was ready to buy two good cars. It might be impossible to buy a Ferrari or a luxury Bentley like Xi Ze for a while, but it wasn’t a problem to buy a car that said ‘Don’t touch!’ Buying a nice car, wasn’t this complete?

As the head of the household, how can he let his wife buy the house and the car?

His dignity would be gone!

Xi Ze’s face was dark when he heard Ming Yu’s words, but he soon got an idea. Next, he continued confessing his guilt. “As part of the family, I was a bit wrong. But if you think about it, I didn’t buy too much.”

Ming Xiaoyu’s head exploded when he heard this. “Not much? How many magazines? How many perfumes? How many watches and jewelry? You even bought a house? This isn’t too much?”

After listening to this, Xi Ze seriously explained, “The magazines can be used as gifts to be given away. All the magazines I bought, at least 8-9,000 have been sent out and there isn’t much left. I didn’t buy a lot of perfumes, only one or two hundred sets… cough, don’t worry. I sent them to a lot of people. As for the watch, it is the same. I sent a lot out, it is useful.”

Listening to these words, he seemed to have a point.

After thinking about it, Ming Yu said, “Then the house? Isn’t the house expensive? It is a villa in the capital’s Fourth Ring, it must be worth tens of millions! You are really wasteful! “With my savings, I barely bought a seven figure home a few months ago. Yet you spent eight figures buying a house…’

Xi Ze’s lips curved when he listened to the youth. He stood up from the magazine and said, “Actually, if you think about it…”

The youth immediately stared, “Eh?’